• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [USO X Heartbreaker] First Things First: I Am The Realest

I'll go ahead and join in with T-39. Not sure what use she'd be in a boarding operation, but if that or nothing (and nothing is about what effect GB is having on the space battle), I'll take 'that'.

I gotta ask, one are our PA supposed to be so low on power as to be needed to be taken off as they're just dead weight as I'm seeing people write that and two is what we're in attached to the megamishhu? I thought the gun attached to the megamishhu was called a ship at one point. I just want to know if I misunderstood things. Akemi decided to try talking to the megamishhu because I figured it was attached to the planet destroying gun/ship and thus might be able to hear him. I'm not expecting an answer, I just want to know if the megamishhu isn't connected to what Akemi is in.

Thanks for being so lightning fast bud. I just had to make sure I didn't make my character look super dumb or extra dumb.

And that's the basic idea, yes, everything is drained of power. It's one reason why those captured shuttles don't just blast their way back out.

I know I usually post after Reynolds in most cases, but this time I'll wait until Zack writes the Mishhu's reaction to being blasted first. c:

Hi all. I own a new car now, so things are going better for me. I hope we can wrap up this crossover within the next week or two. I'm sorry it's gotten so slow, there were some hiccups in the scheduling and real life decided to throw me a few curveballs. Space side has somewhat stalled, temporarily frozen while the stealth side finishes their mission. Then things will finish up nice and explosively.

I was considering starting up another Open thread after, as a down-time followup, and perhaps encouraging a few JPs. I know a few people have expressed interest in meeting up with people from the other side. And at least one date/threesome/foursome? has been planned. I'm not sure what sort of neutral ground they could meet up on...Ee'ee, or perhaps the I'ee planet from the Heartbreaker's last shore leave?

Or perhaps just leave these as threads in 188604? As long as everyone comes back at the end, and doesn't lose any equipment during the trip, Tsukisaki could overlook a few crew members going missing to visit for a few days.

If you want to skip ahead a week or two we can have the new 188604 players join us, maybe have everyone meet up on I'we for some social time?

Sure, I'd love to include any new people that want to get in on the fun, if you can think up/work out a good way for it to happen. And all make sense with your plot.

An open RP on either Ee'ee or the Oo'tut archipelago world would be great. I never got to fully explore my ideas with the latter (people prefer snowballs over sand castles ;w; ), and I also have some neat ideas for a roleplay on Ee'ee. ^w^

We need some time after the crossover for our other events to have happened, maybe a week or two IC time.

But it also makes sense for our 188604 heroes to go hide out on I'ee for a while and let the heat from their last adventure die down. Basically we have a good excuse for some social time coming up.

I had a couple of ideas for Ee'ee; we could focus on one or all of them depending on what people want. I was thinking maybe something calm and world-building, like exploring Ee'ee's ghost cities or one of its large town-sized art pieces (when you get an I'ee queen who loves art, you have a workforce's worth of daughters to build neat things with). Or, we could maybe visit one of the I'ee queens to receive her personal thanks and be showered with wasp kissies. For something more combat oriented, maybe some of the crew could join some I'ee hunters on an honorary hunt for some big beast?

Not sure who all is still around, but we're trying to wrap this up. So get those posts in! That includes the Heartbreaker half of things!

I think that about wraps things up. Thanks for playing along everyone! I'm sorry things ended so abruptly. It was really past time to get this all tied off, though.

Loose ends that remain: the metal ovals are alien escape pods, although I'm sure most of you guess that. They can be recovered by the I'ee and/or USO, if they want to get their hands on some funky alien tech. I don't think this will be a big deal, as it's already what lots of I'ee tech is based on, but they might inspire something new. Also, some mysterious nanites have remained in Trendsetter's shuttle...and perhaps in Trendsetter herself, if she's not careful. Might be something to have a look at later...

I'm going to be rather busy this weekend, but I will try to hand out some ally medals to the I'ee and USO (although these will be generically dispensed to 'Allies of the I'ee' as Yamatai still refuses to fully recognize them). Which brings us to the next step...

@LittleWasp should be starting up a thread or two or more, dealing with some escapades on Ee'ee a few weeks after the events of this crossover. Some members of USO and Heartbreaker just happen to be groundside at the same time, checking in on the I'ee. They are more than happy to entertain their guests. Wasp will detail what fun is in store, but the thread(s) will be open to all members of both plots, in whatever groups what to wind up together. Maybe @Noodles wants to see what the I'ee like to eat...I think @Alex Hart had requested some time with our fighter pilot, possibly Veronika and Bettie, and perhaps @Acewing13 might want a look at his toy? Although one or both of @ArsenicJohn's characters may have a date with Skade planned...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back