• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Anoiktos OOC

Just for the sake of clarity, Semjax and I are holding off on moving ahead until we've got everyone approved and ready to go. Shouldn't be long, we hope.

I'm trying to hurry, just have been called to work more than I'd like this weekend. :( I hope to have everything done by tomorrow for review.

So once we got our civvie signed on proper what's the call on down about pranking them with a nice good reveille at some point?

Huzzah! :)

I will do my best to have an intro post up tonight, once my wife is home from the hospital.

Last edited:
Just a quick question.. was going to add Shamshiel to the wiki page of personnel but no sure where to put her. She isn't a warrant officer, right, though I'm effectively like a SSS scientific liaison. Or maybe we should make a civilian section?

That should work. If the GM decides another way, it's just a quick edit. So go for it.

Go ahead and just add a civilian section. She's not being given any real rank, when it comes down to it, she's just there to provide the necessary eggheadedness.

Wow Char makes me have basic training flashbacks. :eek: Battle angel meets "full metal jacket" definitely comes to mind with that opening performance.

For anyone overly detailed oriented the characters are going to entering Deck 1 in the same area as the elevators on the ship layout. The crew cabins are even-odd paired with Cabin 1 being across from Cabin 2 with the both of them directly after the two Officer Quarters. Cabin's five and six are similarly the two butted up against the chapel.

Just a note for everyone. We're a small enough crew on a small enough ship that we can probably not worry about the note about where the character is on the ship unless it really needs to be noted. It's pretty easy to keep track of where everyone is when there's this few of us.

I'm posting again this evening, probably around 7-8pm MST. Anyone who wants to post again before I do, get to it.

@Kyle @Gwathdraug @Syaoran @Aendri @paladinrpg @BloodyScarlet

I am back from my break, and am going to be resuming this, as Audits are overdue (Apologies @Wes) I need you all to make sure you're on the character pages, and I need all of you to choose a cabin on the Wiki page, as it is required for my next post to decide where Charlampos goes first in preparation for Launch.

Have this done by tonight please.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back