• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Anoiktos OOC

@paladinrpg @Syaoran @Kyle

So recently I've been having motivation and inspirational issues... that being said, I'm going to be actively changing that. I know I've not posted in a month, and I apologize for that you guys deserve better and I'm going to give you better.

New post will be up in about 30 minuets, and I will be posting every 3 days, or every time everyone posts, whichever comes first.

@BloodyScarlet @Gwathdraug

You two are out of the plot as of this moment, unfortunately you guys seem to have vanished.

Thanks for the update Sem, hope we can keep things moving along and you can get your groove back. :) With Aendri being very busy it is making it harder on you, too.

Alright, so, Sorry I haven't posted yet, I was waiting to see what happened involving certain people before involving them in my post. I'm posting now.

@Syaoran @Kyle @paladinrpg

So I've decided I'm going to increase the time limit for posts to a week, rather then every three days, that way everyone has ample time to post, and it lightens my workload a bit.

That being said, It'll go into effect as soon as I finish my next GM post.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back