• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Anoiktos OOC

Welcome back, Semjax! Hope your break went well... let's see about getting this back on track. :)

I've assigned Shamshiel to Cabin #4 for now.

Alright @Aendri @Kyle @Gwathdraug @Syaoran @BloodyScarlet @paladinrpg

I need a few things from you guys, that needs to be confirmed by each and every one of you so I can get this Audit Done.

1. Have you gone to the site wide lists of characters and made sure your plot's characters have links and short descriptions?
Also @Wes, Since we don't have our own forum the Prefix's and the Forum description are automatically -10 correct?

I will get you a prefix set up, and you can make a forum description, just put it on your section of the active plots page and we can use it later when you have a subforum.

Just wanted to let every one of the plots I am currently in that I apologize in advance for the huge drop in my activity levels recently, but I have just started a full-time seasonal position doing landscaping at the local cemetery and it is really killing my energy adjusting to the demands of the new position and my other evening job as a doorman. I will do my best to make posting deadlines, but the writing quality will have to suffer a bit unfortunately... Thanks for your understanding. :)

By the way, just thought I would mention that the reason I have not done another post for Shamshiel yet is because the last post basically covered getting my room ready... just waiting for Ambrosia to swing by. If you do want me to post again though just to show activity, just let me know.

Glad you like the room, heh. :) Although just wanted to ask exactly where you would like Shamshiel to be station-wise on the ship? (Note that she could do sensors/scanners, drone operations, science lab and cooking.)

In a ship this small, pretty much the entire crew is going to be on the bridge. We don't have a whole ton of stations outside of there, though we might have to add an NPC Engineer to handle that end of things, unless one of you wants to start learning.

@paladinrpg Shamshiel has some engineering knowledge, so that's probably where they would be, since no one else has engineer experience really.
Okay well if you believe that her engineering skill is sufficient to do that (considering she has only worked with mining and survey sort of equipment), I would be happy to oblige. :) I guess we could say that she has Beryl drone to help her running around with a big volumetric guide book open, lol.

*grumble grumble grumble*

Well, as Semjax already knows, I've had problems seeing posts in this RP... right now I can see up to May the 4th but nothing beyond that (despite it telling me that new posts were made) -,-. I really wish this problem would just go the hell away...

That's very strange @Kyle... Have you tried forcefully refresh the page (control F5) in you browser perhaps? Or clear out the cache/cookies completely?

I have, this problem is happening across multiple browsers; I can only figure that it must be something on my system itself.

Well there is a possibility it is also the way in which your ISP company is caching the data, displaying version of pages that are days old. This has happened to me before. Try accessing the internet from a different place or provider just to rule that out.

I'm wondering if there's some sort of Cloudflare-related caching issue; however if that was the case, wouldn't we all be affected? The only thing Cloudflare gives me issues with is images on the wiki don't update to new versions for a while, when I upload a new version with the same URL and size.

Just to update everyone, I have to wait for @Aendri to have some free time before I can make the next chapter, which is why its taking so long to put up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back