• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Celia OOC Thread

What should be the ship motto of the YSS Celia?

• Peace through Strength

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celia Never Rests

• Through the Stars, and into the Future

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm around, of course. It's Finals Week this week, though. ^_^;

Yay! *hands Yangfan a...pepsi* I'm still here just glad tosee you got around to posting.

In case anyone's wondering, the Phod plot is not dead...

In fact, for Wes and Tyler (and anyone else with a char on the planet surface), it's decision time! Will you:

* Follow Henry and Mina to Heroes' Grove, where Mina will explain what is going on.

OR

* Go on a field trip to the Free City State of Everspring, where you will get to examine the NSS Unicorn?

Exciting, no? :)

Reply here (OOCly) or in the plot thread (ICly) with your decisions.

By the way, Wes, your trolls can't go on the car ride. They won't fit into the cars.

Me sleep now.

Wes, who else did Wikkedson bring onboard his shuttle besides Isen Kelsey?

I'm thinking about having Henry reorganize the away teams to suit the new situation. Each team would have some officers and some red-shirts. One would head into the city and the other would follow Mina.

Yangfan said:
Wes, who else did Wikkedson bring onboard his shuttle besides Isen Kelsey?
Wikkedson gathered up his sentries as usual, and sent them to their stations in the bay. Not suprisely, they were wearing body armor and heavily armed. The team consisted of Wikkedson, Bloodfist, the Nishizaki twins (as the shuttle's pilot and copilot), Seraphsmasher, and Sixthree Tangozulu.

An idea began to take form in the GM's mind:

Team headed for Heroes' Grove:

Taisho Henry Chen
Taii Tanaka Shina
Taii Meemeel Yuan
Taii Kamitaka Kaya
Ittô Heisho Pansarkedja Wikkedson
Nitô Heisho Thrashnog Bloodfist
Heisho Svars Seraphsmasher

Team headed for the City of Everspring:

Shosa Hayasaka Yuri
Taii Motoyama Kaori
Shoi Yamikage Ryoko
Nitô Heisho Idsol Sixthree Tangozulu
Nitô Heisho Isen Kelsey
Ittô Hei Nishizaki Kaori
Ittô Hei Nishizaki Kaede

Does anyone have any objections? All the players in the Celia plot will be able to see OOCly what's going on in both locations, but they will only be able to interact ICly with the location of their PC. Every effort will be taken to minimize the temptation to meta-game.

New side-plot post. Stefano, your turn. Terribly sorry about the delay. I just got my home connection set up this week. :)

Main plot post coming tomorrow, hopefully.

New side plot post. Again, sorry about the delay, Stefano. Your current "mission" is about to wrap up. Don't worry. I already have your next assignment in mind. :D

New main plot post coming tomorrow, hopefully. Things are gonna get interesting right there and then, I swear. ^_^;;

In other developments, the crew roster has been updated, and is now color-rific. Wonder no more about what color uniform everyone's wearing. :)

Wes, cooks wear red, right?

I've read everything from the Tami thread to present! I'm looking forward to more antics ^^

Oh, was that ice cream thing a self-serve spot? That's what I speculated, unless they kept random food service workers on staff. Oh, or maybe they gave them the day off with pay?

You mean, someone actually reads the Celia thread? Cool. :D

About the ice cream thing, their tech is not advanced enough to have self-serve machines yet, I think. (Although they're very close to getting there.) They do have refrigerators, though. There's a Phod manning the food court, since Mina expected the visitors to want to see the Museum.

Oh, that makes sense! Right...is there a racial description for the 'Troll' species somewhere? I just don't recall them in the CCG, or finding any other mention of them @.@

I'll try to track down some info for you. The most important thing to know is that they look like rock golems. :)

Note to the Yangfanator: Tim said he's back but I don't think he really is. He spent the whole time here playing DAoC and will likely do the same back at the Naval Academy. I'll try to get him to play Kelsey today or tommorow but I wouldn't set my hopes too high. :/

The Celia is visiting Essia soon. I want everyone who wants in on the mission to sign up here.

Don't worry if you do not have YIM. Your char will be carried along and be left reasonably unharmed during any JPs.

Stefano and Rudy seems to have gone inactive recently. I will email them personally (along with a few inactive players) to see if they are still interested in playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back