• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Celia OOC Thread

What should be the ship motto of the YSS Celia?

• Peace through Strength

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Celia Never Rests

• Through the Stars, and into the Future

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never been inactive. I have been on every day. and Im in. It gets boring when you get done RPing and the others arent finished. Im taking this next one to the end.

Hi guys!

Sorry for my period of absence... I'm still here, just a bit busy. I'm going to resume university in a month and have exams in the meanwhile, so all I could do was a bit hurried.

Ok, I admit half of my idle time was spent wondering "What am I supposed to do now?", but nevermind that :D

I'll be posting something in the IC thread either today or tomorrow, sorry again for the delay.

Dude, I'm like, SO ahead of you. *points at his post* XD

Sorry, I tend to go after things I want, like RP time. lol.

if any of you need me for a JP.

Yahoo - Andrew_Strife

I'll be making a Motoyama_Kaori SN soon. So Add Andrew for now.

\(^___^)/

BTW, like the avatar? It's how I would picture Tai Kaori here >=D

Yangfan. I have a complaint. >_> You post to slow.

That or I need to stop checking the forums every hour on the hour.

.__. damn. I'm all excited about getting to do Star Army RP again.

In a minute... *whines*

There. New JP up. What do you get when you cross a man and a snake? React and discuss.

Yuan-Ti?

.....Too much D&D >.>;;

Or you get a creature you can't trust. Something that's sneaky, and under handed. >.> of course, thats if you take it in a metaphorical sense.

I'm there! I'm there! I exist!

Sorry again for my ghostly presence, but I really do exist :D

JPs are, as usual, one big problem to me, and by "big" I mean "no-no, 99% chance"

Sorry, I don't have any Ayame-class artwork yet. :-/

Will this work, Wes?

1126827855547.png

I can get you a more anti-aliased version once I get my computer back.

I put it up for now, but it should really be a red banner since it's an expeditionary fleet ship. Also, where is the Celia's docking ring?

Cute little ship, though.

Weapons systems of Ayame-class ships:

http://www.stararmy.com/starships/ketsu ... apons.html

Basically, the pilots control the weapon pods (point-defense systems), and Motoyama takes orders from Henry on when to fire the Legacy Cannon and the ACBs (Aether Cascade Beams), aka GWBs (Great White Beams).

The Legacy Cannon is here:
1127377121487.png

So sayth Yangfan.

The GWBs are projected from the shields (weakening the sheilds in the process), not from anything mounted on the ship's hull.

Hope that helps.

Can we call it the great white hope cannon? I'm just kidding. Still waiting to see how this goes! I liked the boot and fangs comment. Heehee. The top section actually reminds me of a ferry boat for some reason. Though the teardrop is reminiscent of something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back