• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

YSS Hana Discussion

Yeah, it's fine, really. I hope you aren't stretching yourself too thin across SARP, that'd basically suck for you and your motivation.

We got other things in SARP to hold us out until you can scrounge up something for Hana! Hopefully we'll see your GM post soon!

Thank you for waiting, guys! As I've explained in discord, this plot needs a little more love from me. I am planning on shore leave after this mission. Something fast and quick because we're in the middle of war, but we could all use that chance for character development.

ANYWAY, new GM post!!!!

I'm not sure I've ever really been in the plot so I guess I'll head out too while I sort out my character list and how much time I can spend on SARP

What's the holdup on posting then? I mean, as long as some people are posting things can keep moving. You might want to scoot the inactive people's characters out of the "scene" and/or NPC them if possible.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back