• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

I added them last week. On your birthday, you automatically get added to a special promoted usergroup that has the banner.

Alright, don't forget to post everybody. You want a chance to say hello to our new friends, right? Most of the people who didn't post would be reporting to the PA Bay to suit up in case things got rough or they needed to board/inspect the alien craft.

They'd probably want one tech to come look at the ship, yeah. And Nakane and Sunny have the HB handled. Rin could probably order a group to assemble, or you could all just be showing up separately.

I'm picturing something like this, but with a SA logo, appearing on screen as they only receive an audio recording in response.

avignette1.wikia.nocookie.net_evangelionfanon_images_4_47_Placeholder.png

Well, with a good deal of infantry again, we should definitely get a combat group going to make first contact/defend the ambassador craft.

Rin, Sayoko, Darren(Kirk still here?), Skade(tech), Blesi(science), Eir, Bettie?

I figure we need to deploy Kayoko too in a Kawarime or Hyabusa fighter since more angry wasps will likely be coming for us (and not trying to plow through the star).

Also, is docking with the smaller I'ee craft possible through the front dorsal airlock of the Heartbreaker?

Also, is docking with the smaller I'ee craft possible through the front dorsal airlock of the Heartbreaker?

Sally's ship is more designed to land in an atmosphere before opening its main hatch, so it'd have to angle itself rather awkwardly to line the hatch on the bottom up with an airlock.

If you are not up for posting right now, Darren can stay on the ship in the background. If you're not sure you want to be in this plot at all, I'll be happy to do what I can to help, or there may be another plot that's a better fit. Let me know what I can do.

I like the plot, I'm just still a bit sore about things.

Things which... no-one in this plot ever did or said to me, and have never even shown any signs of supporting, now that I think about it.

Alright, sorry for the delay here as well. Holidays always mean rough times at work.

Then, sorry for a post that's mostly NPCs talking to NPCs. I hate having to do that. But it seemed unavoidable for a space battle, and to let our alien friends know what the Heartbreaker is doing. Not much else for me to tell our players heading out in armor, but Rin should be able to take command there, now that she's joining them. If you guys think I missed anything, let me know, and I can try another post this week. I was really distracted this weekend.

Also I have no idea what the graviton beams look like...I didn't even know we had them until I started looking over all of the weapons and shields and such the Heartbreaker has. I remember gold tractor beams on DS9, I think, so I went with that...

I think the post was great. Good counterpoint to Rin's preps with the communications chatter. :)

No idea about the beam appearance, as I don't think I've ever seen their colors be described in RP yet.

Why would a gravity beam be visible?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back