• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

I hope nobody minds me being a little silly.

Alright, the ship is actually moving! I had a day off today, it was pretty great. Next post will probably be on Monday or Tuesday, so that gives you guys the weekend to play around and get the Heartbreaker launched. You're clear to have it exit without any real difficulty, we'll get on our way to UX-29 with my next post. Hopefully I caught everyone with my post, let me know if I missed something.

And the page Aendri made for storing PA loadouts looks good to me. If everyone wants to just copy that for themselves, it would be great. I'll try to get one up for Valesti and start linking to them all on the main Heartbreaker page soon.

From days of long ago, and uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend... the legend of the Heartbreaker... This is the story. Of a superforce of space explorers, specially trained and sent by the Empire to bring back Uesu, conqueror of the universe. :cool:

You really made my morning with that post, when I saw the final lines I almost spit out my tea and laughed so hard...

Last edited:
Looks like we should be able to have a full compliment of those, definitely. The Yui 7 page seems to suggest we can hold a good amount. Glancing at the dimensions, they're not very large and it sounds like they're stored stacked up nicely and then plucked out and deployed automatically. Certainly something we'd be stocked up on, with our type of mission.

For anyone that didn't know, Semjax is on leave for a bit, so I'll handle their character until they return. For those grouped with Yumi, you can NPC her around you, as long as it is nothing major. I'll try for another post tomorrow, I'm about to head out of town for the day.

Ah good, I figured they will be very handy for general exploration and to assist our infantry. I also noticed how the drones could also be controlled remotely with the CIES of the Leader Support Pack dorsal unit on a Mindy too, which is why I said Rin was going to mount that one on her loadout and possibly go out to coordinate an investigation or salvage operation.

Yeah, Semjax just PM'd me that too about him needed some time off to recharge. I've been in a similar boat a few times, so I hope he enjoys his sabbatical.

Just wanted to let every one of the plots I am currently in that I apologize in advance for the huge drop in my activity levels recently, but I have just started a full-time seasonal position doing landscaping at the local cemetery and it is really killing my energy adjusting to the demands of the new position and my other evening job as a doorman. I will do my best to make posting deadlines, but the writing quality will have to suffer a bit unfortunately... Thanks for your understanding. :)

Actually the only thing "graveyard" about it is working in a cemetery, heh. Don't worry, though, I'm also secretly undercover stopping the zombie apocalypse by cutting grass. :)

Alright, let's get on that planet!

I hope I didn't miss anything. I see that Aendri still needs a bit of a break, but Semjax has returned! I just hope @Joshua Kyrie is still around, I think Revolver is excited for our first adventure, though.

Related, I officially relaxed the posting requirements to 5-7 days, although I'm hoping for around 4 days, or about twice a week. But it seems like this is closer to what I can handle comfortably and around how things have been going. Hopefully we can get settled into a good groove. We could still use another few players, though.

Considering my workload increasing now I am pretty comfortable with the speed we are going, although I too would suggest another player or two to help keep our momentum up when in-between the GM postings...

I am still here, I apologise I am quite busy but I have time later today to post so that is what I will do ((exams and that stuff are now for me so been preparing and doing them.))

RPG-D RPGfix
Back