• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

Yeah, momentum is really important.

elated, I was planning to wait until we started the first proper mission, but that brings up something else I'd like to do. I want everyone to put their assigned Mindy/Daisy (or Sylph) with their current loadout on their character's page. You know how the Mindy says it can come with X accessories attached to certain spots? I'd like all of those listed. If it isn't listed on your sheet, you don't have it for that mission, and the Heartbreaker will probably only carry one or two spares, due to space restraints. I think this works fine at the very top of your character's Inventory subsection, but we might also consider a separate spot right above that.

Sounds like a plan. There certainly are a lot of options.

Yep, that's basically what I was looking for. Thanks.

Also, I think I might have caused some confusion. The PA Bay and Launch Deck are two separate rooms. Tsukisaki was just broadcasting the message to both rooms at the same time. You can definitely get suited up and then walk through the Shuttle Bay to the Launch Deck to go harass Josva, though.

Is it okay if I do something like this, rather than inserting it into the main page? I just feel like it breaks up the page.

edit: Got it put together here, tell me if I need to change anything.

Last edited:
That works too, I just didn't want to force anyone to make a second page and have to keep it updated, too. If you could just add links back to your sheet and the plot from there, that would be fine.

Stealing a good idea from Aendri, I've got my Mindy loadout done here.
I tried to pick stuff that would compliment Aendri's choices, giving us a variety of options, though I went with the same teleport module on the back since it seemed really helpful way back on the Senbu and it would allow us to either piggyback jumps with each or transport cargo/another armor each.

Also, I dunno if it's important at all, but the SMG article uses the MDR abbreviation instead of ADR. Looking at the DR page, the two should refer to the exact same damage scale. Pinging @Wes just to make sure in case that article needs to be updated.

Go ahead and edit it to say ADR instead of MDR to prevent confusion.

See, Kyou has a very up close and personal history of being on the other end of a pair PA aces using teleport modules to just utterly brutalize a group of 6 of us when they're ready. She's not down for being on that end of it again, she'd much rather be the one screwing people up. Thus the extra capacitor as well. Double teleport ftw.

Moooooomentum. I was waiting for a @Semjax post, but it's been a week so here's a fluff post to fill in. Matonaka-Heisho's obvious physical difference is obviously her red skin. Or maybe how she's like a quater foot taller than Kyou and SeonJi?

Okay, okay. It's that she's a titty monster. :oops:

Lol, it sure seems that way.

Momentum indeed. I think I'll make another post tomorrow as we wait for the action to move forward.

I've actually got days off this week, and it looks like my schedule will be going back to normal soon. So, once I'm caught up, I should be able to go back to posting at a normal speed! Woohoo!

I bugged some people on IRC too. This danged plot keeps runnin' outta gas and people just need to get out and push once in a while is all. ;)

I've actually got days off this week, and it looks like my schedule will be going back to normal soon. So, once I'm caught up, I should be able to go back to posting at a normal speed! Woohoo!
That's great news Reynolds! Believe me I want this plot to move forward as fast as we can. We have epic stuff to unravel here, and a very strong cast of people... just have to build the momentum and hold onto it. :)

I swear I'm not this bad at posting! I promise! Sorta! Okay not a real promise, but you trust me, right guys? Riiiight?

@Semjax Is it significant that Yumi is referring to SeonJi by her given name rather than family name, like with Kyou? It doesn't seem like it reading your post, but I wanted to make double sure just in case you're intending something there and want an in-character reaction.

@Moogle As long as I'm here at least you wont have the worst posts, so don't worry too much!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back