• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

Alright, the wiki page has been updated. I removed the inactive crew members and added in some NPC replacements. I believe paladin is also planning to add another one or two NPCs to fill in some slots. This is mainly for stuff we might need done in the background but we don't want to force any PCs to do if they're not interested. If someone does decide they want to apply as a cook or fighter pilot, the NPCs would take a back seat.

I included a small bit of info about them lower on the wiki page, to remind everyone what they look/act like. Feel free to have them appear in the background of posts or act as a go-between. But no getting the officers to order people around for you, forcing NPCs to do your work, etc. Anyone have any other suggestions for them? I came up with most of that stuff beyond the Medic off the cuff.

I've got a busy few days here with events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (along with work) but I will try to get the next mission up as soon as I can. Redoing the wiki page like this was the first step towards that fresh start.

Also just updated the page for UX-29 and the planet itself.

Last edited:
Awesome, looks good.

One thing I forgot, make sure you guys all have a room picked out on the wiki page. I rearranged them just slightly to fit the NPCs on there out of everyone's way. Feel free to change around as you see fit, just ask the player first if you want to share with a PC.

Alright, got the new thread up. It's a little bare at the moment, but I wanted to get us started today. It's just a little late for me to do much work today.

The UX Systems page has been updated with the new planet, naming system and codenames. I haven't yet gone through the planet creator to set the new system/planet up, but I'll get that done tomorrow. Hope you guys like this so far. Let me know if there's anything I missed updating.

Please don't make pages until there's something to put in them. Blank articles are never permitted on the Star Army wiki (they're annoying and bad for our Google rankings). If you need assistance making a system page, I can help.

@FrostJaeger Apparently our codenames will be "UX-HB-x" with x being the worlds we are visiting by chapter. UX-29 is considered UX-HB-0, and now we are heading to UX-HB-1, for example.

@Wes That is good to know about Google ranking impact, one reason why my Kaguya placeholder page is at least a bunch of essential backlinks was to avoid having it being simply blank.

@Wes That is good to know about Google ranking impact, one reason why my Kaguya placeholder page is at least a bunch of essential backlinks was to avoid having it being simply blank.
Links are not considered content either. That's why every wiki page needs to start with a paragraph saying what it's for, and every section header needs text under it.

I'm pretty new at this wiki thing, but it seems like I'll be adding pages pretty frequently as we keep exploring. Feel free to take a look and let me know if I should correct something, I'm just guessing at most of this stuff.

@Wes Sorry, I'll see about fleshing it out some at the top to keep it a relevant addition as soon as I can.

Also, is it just me or this long trip and isolation themes seem a bit like we're on a submarine patrol...?

I'm going on Holidays from now, I'm not sure if I can make it here to post something but if I don't I'm just coming back at Sunday or Monday.

I figured you guys might want a bit of a break here to enjoy breakfast and chatter amongst yourselves. I'm also going to be out of town at a convention for the weekend. I might post Sunday, but Monday or Tuesday is more likely. No need to stick to any sort of post order during downtime like this.

Yeah, I was going to ask for an update on Yjara's medical condition, she should be relatively well by now and at the briefing along with Nora...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back