• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Heartbreaker: The Undiscovered Uesu

That was where I originally got the idea for the weapon we just dealt with. I didn't realize that one was already being lived in and so close to civilization. The one we just saw is basically its big, big brother.

I posted promotions in the party thread. I'll try to update the wiki this weekend, but I'm a little worn out. Isao is basically on probation to make sure he doesn't decide to pull a Maquis on them or something, but if the next mission goes well he'll be confirmed and likely promoted even higher. They also probably gave him a pile of medals offscreen after interrogating him for like a million hours.

Yes, here's the map I posted in the other threads.

index.php

If you have anything to say before we switch to a new thread for the hunt, post it now!

Between threads we'll take the shuttle back to the Heartbreaker, where you can resupply with whatever appropriately low tech supplies you'd like to bring. We can easily fabricate any common weapons on the ship.

Isao will probably bring a medical kit for all sorts of potential "Hey Doc, I can't find my arm..." Moments.

Weapons I'll leave up in the air for now.

@Wes and the all of Heartbreaker should know that Reynolds is not logging back on to SARP and will not be able to GM this plot any longer.

I'm sure Wes is going to ask, so I might as well for him: Who wants to take over?

*cries a little at having to ask this*

@HAMnJAM, @LittleWasp, @Acewing13, @SirSPT, @ArsenicJohn, @Noodles and @Navian: I've posted for the final mission of the Heartbreaker. I won't take it too long, but I wanted you all to at least get in some reaction of your characters for everything that's gone down.

I'm gone on my anniversary this week, but I will have my phone and be able to reply to questions. Please let me know if you have any, and I'll do my best. Long story short: everyone is going home.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back