• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Just so ya all know what's going on in the mission-
The injured peeps from both teams will be flying back up to the Kaiyo, with a medic to treat them on the ship and en route. The original "shuttle" team has been reduced to fill the gaps in the other teams left by the casualties. These teams will keep surveying, as the original orders specified. The shuttle will return to evac us when we need it, either from the original LZ or the new one that's just been found by the remnants of the "shuttle" team.

Ah, I was looking at the wrong post for the reassignments derp. For some reason my brain went to Oristasia heading out with Mochi and the only person smart enough to bring power armor(yes I do suck at names sorry...).
So I'm basically waiting around for Alpha to start moving again, hopefully with less rock-touching.

N33333333333RD! (Wait we're all nerds)

Welcome to the Kaiyo! Here, you can find a lot of Elysians (Technically four but we're going to be getting a fifth soon!), plus whatever shenanigans we all come up with! XD

I have been loving this place though, super fun and all that...

Please deposit your Shipping Immunity contract into the receptacle located on your left, and Ametheliana will get you a romantic partner momentarily. Resistance is futile.

N33333333333RD! (Wait we're all nerds)

Welcome to the Kaiyo! Here, you can find a lot of Elysians (Technically four but we're going to be getting a fifth soon!), plus whatever shenanigans we all come up with! XD

I have been loving this place though, super fun and all that...

Please deposit your Shipping Immunity contract into the receptacle located on your left, and Ametheliana will get you a romantic partner momentarily. Resistance is futile.
I've yet to have a romantic partner. I refuse to fall for this game!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back