• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

It'd mean a lot if you can leave out the damage that your character takes and let me do it for you. I know we've played it in the past where I let you write what damage your character takes, but I'd like to leave that behind this mission and be more in control of what damage your characters take instead of leaving it in the players' hands.

Ty guys! I hope this is a lot of fun!

Eden has to make it convincing to the rest of the crew...

So it IS a simulation! Everyone get yer tinfoil hatz on!

Also, Arb is light and small even for an Elysian. The poor girl's going to be thrown into a wall with the first hit if those parasites are denting PA.

Unless there's no parasites heading in her direction I guess... Then she's just a squishy bridge bunny like normal.

if those parasites are denting PA.
Huh? What armor are they wearing? Most armors would not be damaged by a parasite. Especially the Star Army Mindy 4; its Zesuaium armor physically cannot bend.

Leeta went to grab her, but was struck as she turned to help and looked to see a dent in her armor where it had hit.

I think we're in Mindy 4s, but the plating is debatable since they have received use in combat for three missions previously.

Yes. Duct tape holds it together but does not take damage directly very well... Even if it is SpaceDuct Tape.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…