• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

Should be easy to have less frequent GM posts with a social thread, no worries!

Yeah, I think this thread isn't goanna need too much in terms of GM activity. Maybe the occasional description or NPC use or what-have-you. And even then I'm planning on JPing at least once during this which basically in character puts Arble out for a couple of days or so? XD

Umm about the last MASSIVE beach JP. The link to the pad is here but it's broken. If anyone is able to get it to load, PLEASE, copy-paste the entire thing and put it in a google doc or something so you can share it with everyone else. I hope to transfer it somewhere else, but I need one person who can do this.

EDIT: We have a backup.

Last edited:
Well. You guys already basically did what I was going to do in the main thread. And it's happening at the same time as it. So I guess my work is done here.

TELDAR;;

An SAoY escape pod was found by the squadron, Kaiyo was sent out to get it and debrief, offer aid, etc to the passengers. While getting to it, the Kaiyo stopped receiving signal from it. Everybody but SAINT and bridge officers have been asked to go to power armor bay. If you don't know if you're a bridge officer or not, assume whatever you prefer.

This occurs at the same time as Reynolds' vacay thread that I would like everyone to continue to participate in!

Thanks @META_mahn and @Talarn for JPing out the beginning of this mission.

Sorry everyone else for such a long opening!

Thread is here!

Gonna be a little awkward to do the vacation thread, especially since we have that big beach JP that occurs at the same time. I think the vacation thread might be dead at this point, but if anyone wants to schedule anything after the beach party then go for it.

I don't know if anybody noticed, but I've still been accepting new players (and old players of the plot with new characters) since saying the doors were closed. Please welcome the newest member, @BloodyScarlet. Mama Bear brings another SAINT to the table! Welcome Kioko!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back