• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with savage puns, you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Savage puns are a rate literary occurrence linked to aether exposure. Exposure to aether in the Star Army, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don’t wait, call 1-800-MOR-BIRB today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. savage pun patients call now! 1-800-MOR-BIRB

I'm working on the swords:
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:stararmy:weapons:kaiyo_sword

And the ring can be added to your inventory as follows:
Code:
   * [[stararmy:rings|Star army Ring]]: This silver commemorative ring has the [[stararmy:yss_kaiyo|]] laser etched onto the top of the genuine sapphire with the name of the ship, //YSS Kaiyō// written into the bottom of the gemstone.

Forgot to mention! New briefing thread! Right here!

We'll have a good IC month to JP and whatnot. I'll leave the briefing open for another few days for you all to get those in, then we'll be our way to Komorebi in a few OOC days!

Just thinking on how much I like being GM of Kaiyō and thanks everyone for being a part of this plot.

I should be updating plot page and creating a Kaiyō II starship page tonight, but I really want to do a Hoshi and Eden scene so I think I'm going to do the wiki work tomorrow.

Also, when I update the starship page, I will be changing everyone's current postings on their wiki pages if they link to the current Kaiyō starship page.

Please let me know if you would like orders for your character to come to Kaiyō II. After I give you orders, please put them on your wiki bios. If you do not, I eventually will for you, though!

There are some really interesting JPs happening at the current moment. I wish I could plop each and every one of you into a JP, but I won't force too much on anyone. I am always open to JP with anyone, especially if you don't know who else to JP with or your character does not have many friends yet.

On top of all of that, I would like to thank you guys for being on SARP and on this plot. It means a lot and I hope Kaiyō makes all of you as happy as it makes me.

Blood and guts for the blood and guts lord!!

But seriously this may be the last time this mission you get to just pull a L'Kor in half. Someone's gotta do it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back