• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Kaiyō II Discussion

I couldn't find stimpacks in the wiki, so it's a non-descript vial of red liquid that Sif doesn't recognize but maybe the Kaiyo veterans might.
We can probably make this happen. What faction needs stimpacks?

Make sure to post soon as Wes is doing activity check and we might be on the chopping block!

Just really quick. We're talking about "stimpacks" as shorthand here, but what we're really going for as a need is some kind of analgesic first aid delivered through a HypoPen-style injector. Right? I don't think anyone wants to load Molli up with stimulants in this situation.

She got the pain medication to help her body relax, but not a stim pack. She doesn't need that right now, no. If it was a "keep fighting who needs an arm" moment then sure! But we can take care of her (probably).

BTW I know it's Saturday and everyone is probably too busy to post, but it will be the last round of posting in this thread! I don't even know if I'll post again in it! So it would be a good opportunity to give your character a moment to reflect on the mission before a major timeskip.

We'll be back on Urtullan to fight these mecha and everyone will get the opportunity to customize their character's own prototype mecha a bit through RP! I wanted to write a mecha training montage but I just couldn't wrap my head around it, so everyone's first post will need to summarize how they've done in training the past two months or so (Aiko will be our instructor teaching us how to control the Thought System!) and what they did on their down time while on an Izanagi class starship. I might have @raz start that thread : )

So look forward to that new thread early next week! But for now, I will be excited for any wrap up posts!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back