• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Ryūjō: Into the Unknown

Partially onhold while I wait for Wes to respond to a question I just sent him, a question the determines 'where' the plot would actually start =)

Hey Gents, the first chapter takes place a few months 'after' the Soyokaze returns to port. This gives all of our characters enough time for shore leave, shopping, and even going back to school to learn new things for the characters (such as the officers! :3)

Last edited:
IT would probably be more like a backpack given her size and its size

You're in the army, you can "borrow" stuff if your commanding officer says so. They like to confuse laymen by calling it "requisition", but that is just a fancy word for "borrow without returning for a long time". Like "My neighbour requisitioned my shovel last winter." or "My sister requisitioned my father's car." :p

Just ask "Chusa Takeyu", worst case, he'll just say no or they don't have one in storage

Samanthia, you need to edit the end of your post a bit. Kumiko is already on the ship and waiting at the entry port for people, be a bit rude to just brush past your XO onto the ship. :P

Could we get Kumiko added to the Ship's Roster.
Because I am working on a post, and have no idea who Kumiko is, so I can't describe what my character sees.

Oh wow, so that's who that art is of! Kumiko is definitely a very cool character.

I also wanted to ask... what happened to Soyokaze that everyone is going to this new ship together?

Shotjon, my apologies, I've been mentally, physically and emotionally drained the past few days. I will find your post and amend mine.

Hey all, sorry it took a while to post; for some reason the post I made two days ago disappeared, so I had to try and figure out what I had posted (since I forgot to make a backup)

My original post was much longer though :( , if I missed 'anyone' please yell at me ok? D:

Just realized, forgot to tell you guys Kumiko is wearing a different uniform right now. She's got the bodysuit on right now, since she's been working on the ship.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back