Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Ryūjō: Into the Unknown

Do you mean the Type 22 one? The Type 30 one hasn't been used by the Star Army in several years, but the old Type 22 one was reauthorized.

We can always "pick her up" during the mission, since we're going where no Valkyrja has gone before with no command oversight. She's not going to get paid though if she does that, no sign up, no pay.

Horrible post on my part, hopefully it is ok; let me know if I missed anything :<

"I apologize, Johnny, I forgot you were there. You may go now."

I'm sorry Kyle, I meant for Holliday to report in to the XO first but I neglected to specify her name. Sorry, that was a mistake on my part.

Okay, so Sebastian has gotten there, but being a civilian, has no clue where exactly she should go. First person to post for roommate gets her once I am able to post again. :D

@Yarub99 Hey, welcome to SARP, but the Ryujo, even though it's in the Open forum requires a full sign up to participate. You will have to make a character sheet on the wiki and get it approved before you can play.

Smoke, you literally had to walk past both the captain and the XO to get on board. Everyone's been getting greeted right as they get on the ship, and neither the captain or the first officer has gone inside yet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back