• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Ryūjō: Into the Unknown

Okay I will do it now, I am deeply sorry for the wait, but a lot of things have happened to me, I am going to get on here more from now on.

Just as an FYI, I've got a JP between myself and @SmokeEmpress that I'm hanging on to until after the GM post. It's just the process of fixing up Sebastian's arm. Didn't wanna get too far ahead of the rest of the storyline.

Would anyone mind if I had Nocnimura go ahead and go find her cabin? I was going to wait, but I don't see her sticking around the Medbay for a couple hours.

Yea, it has been a rough time, a few deaths, some near deaths and so new work things so I have been very busy and with no heart to do anything.

So wait...

Are you saying the captain had a talk with my character? I'm confused.

I think she was asking if you'd meant it already happened IC or if some notification was sent or something. I wasn't sure, myself.

Okay. Well, I don't know what all is going on, but I thought I would make this openly known.

@BloodyScarlet

First, know that I've taken time to pray for you. I can't get specific because I don't know all of what's going on. But, God does.

Second, the others and I have talked. I'll be acting as GM until you're able to return. We're not, at all, trying to boot you out of the game. I'm just taking on the storyteller role until you can pick it back up, yourself.

I was about to come in here and say Ryujo needs a new GM to step up and take over due to Bloodyscarlet going inactive, but I see you guys have it covered already. Thanks Rhysis for taking the lead. I am giving you the GM status and access to the GM forum.

Okay, well as most of you know already, Wes is wanting the GMs to update the wiki pages for all the plots. And, the Ryujo page needs a lot of updating. So I'm gonna be working on that.

One part I wanted to make everyone aware of was the post frequency. I'm going to ask everyone to, please, post at least once every 3-4 days so the story can keep moving along and we can, hopefully, add a few new players here.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…