• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Ryūjō: Into the Unknown

What's happening on Ryujo now doesn't change what Navian is doing in Kaiyo, because it's in the past and the future refuses to change. So, Navian still will have joined Kaiyo (am I using time travel tenses right?) and is will be staying in it as much as before.

@SmokeEmpress, I haven't give you a specific prompt (I'm not sure you're still playing), but Sebastian can be at the same scene as Errowyn, either working on Nocnimura's regular fighter or the one she's borrowing outside the ship. Or anywhere else, there are a lot of repairs to do in and around the other shuttle bays. Let me know what you want to do, if you're still playing.

I don't have anything else to reply to, yet, so I'll give Errowyn something to respond to once Sebastian and Fyodor have gotten in some reaction posts.

The Ryujo was listed as a plot with a posting rate of 'every 2-3 days' when I took it over. We can change that to every week if necessary. It seems like SmokeEmpress isn't the only one who has trouble with posting that often, here.

I mean, you could have given me one more day. :p lol. Though it will be fun to write Fyodor as having social anxiety.

Yes, it was listed as that frequent, but after awhile it became less often. So that's why I am usually on once a week to see what has happened.

Since this is a mystery, I've been trying not to spoil the fun by giving too many hints, but let me know if you need one! Your characters likely know some things you don't.

i mean, i can play the paranoid all day long. :D I'll give other people the chance to post first though. Maybe Errowyn can try and call for backup?

She could, but by the time the other PCs could arrive the fight would be over. There's other things for the PCs to investigate, though; it wouldn't be much of an adventure if it was over after a single encounter!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back