• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Ryūjō: Into the Unknown

Once more I must apologize. I had meant to post something awhile back, but sadly my creative juices were just not there. And then, on top of it all, I didn't get any notifications of you all adding more content...le sigh.

Likely the former, but first she needs to get to the medical bay, and before that she needs to get to deck 4. There's probably going to be a few surprises along the way.

To be entirely specific, Tomiko has to stop to get permission to pass through a door leading out of the Zero-G passage, too. In the meantime, feel free to react or express paranoia at the unseen intruder passing nearby (though, Tomiko doesn't know that there are intruders on the ship until what she heard on the intercom just now; she only knows there was a recent battle, and just before the clean-up afterward her CO went missing, aside from what you've seen during the RP.)

If nothing else, you could always timeskip to the next fun segment of the plot.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back