• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

well if they are in a different room just have them not come out when Goto arrives. Momoka is talking with him now anyways.

I made one late post because I was woken up by cell flashing. The next one after that was when I woke up for work.

I feel the opposite, Sage.

I come home from work most nights to find that a flurry of blows has been delivered while I was away. At this point, it just seems like this plot is simply moving very fast.

I'll attest to that and admit to having a significant role in some of the recent pacing these last few days. ^^;;;;;;;

Such is usually the nature of 'Interlude' chapters. Everyone's rushing around and trying to get all that pent-up character development out of the way. It's like when you play a video game RPG.

We're in the town, and everyone's buying new armor and weapons and the like. Only, it's for their soul.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back