• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Hrm true. Poor Saya has no nice dresses though. She was rather boring at the hospital and never really went out. Poor girl

And in what way, might I ask, does our fair captain have to 'deal with Goto'?

I ask, because it seems like you have taken a man who simply has a stick shoved up his ass and made him out to be a man who goes about shoving sticks up other people's asses. What's all this nonsense about punching and shooting people? Did I miss something in their conversation?

My thought is overreaction to the earlier discussion and I'm hoping to cool her down before dealing with Goto happens. ^^;;;;;

Yoshi is tired, strung out a bit and i think has mentally blown the whole thing up in her head for dramatics.

In reality she probably just looking for a way to vent and the extreme images in her head are a way to deal with such things.

For those who have not seen this yet, we have artwork incoming for a portion of the cast.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/ ... 6fl43s.png

From left to right: Yoshi, Goto, Momoka, Dakaru, Michiko, Misha and Asrid.

The order for these was places some time ago before everyone else joined so newer members don't have any incoming at the moment, but I will see to that soon enough, or you guys can go ahead and post requests in the Chibi Art Requests forum as well.

Daisuke: "I know what'll solve this sudden social friction! A little of the social lubricant, alcohol!" *signals for sake*

Passing Employee: *nope.jpg*

Daisuke: "Damn."

"I'm still trying to say that he touches himself while looking at you, by the way."

Also:

"SUPER MEGA IRRESPONSIBLE BROTHER FINISHING STRIKE: SIBLING COMPARISON WAVE! HYAAAAAAAAGHAHGAHGHAHGH!" *Pewpewpew*

Funny how quickly Daisuke went from the hero who would save everyone from Goto, to the villain that justifies his existence.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back