• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

but it goes all the way up to Asrid and Yoshi being in the room and making out...

Edit: Main Bedroom that is

well if they are in a different room just have them not come out when Goto arrives. Momoka is talking with him now anyways.

b'cuz you can't Tenth Fleet without Former UOC or Lorath political tensions

You have to have one or the other.

Crap, I was wondering if the Taisho was looking in on us...

Hey ShotJohn, is that enough tities for ya?

stop wondering....

anyways the name of the restaurant is "fancy yummy food happy fun time"

I made one late post because I was woken up by cell flashing. The next one after that was when I woke up for work.

I feel the opposite, Sage.

I come home from work most nights to find that a flurry of blows has been delivered while I was away. At this point, it just seems like this plot is simply moving very fast.

I'll attest to that and admit to having a significant role in some of the recent pacing these last few days. ^^;;;;;;;

Such is usually the nature of 'Interlude' chapters. Everyone's rushing around and trying to get all that pent-up character development out of the way. It's like when you play a video game RPG.

We're in the town, and everyone's buying new armor and weapons and the like. Only, it's for their soul.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…