• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

actually I could really use a post from you around the middle of page 2 about now ;)

j/k :)

I'll post when I get home from work

Cool beans, Reynolds, we'll drop ya in the tank in sickbay to heal up :) then maybe...airlock....nah...You'll be safe...for now *MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA*

Also, guys, it seems it is plot audit time. This is our first one ever and my first one to do. SOOOooooo lets get this hammered out nice. If all you guys could make sure you're character bio's are up to date and have any art or placeholder art on, I'll take care of the rest and we can call this thing done :)

Also, anyone who has not yet, please join the YSS Sakishima usergroup here on the forums. Thanks!

My bio is up to date, or at least will be after this little side adventure. just didn't want to write her into the Saki yet in my bio, specially since she hasn't gotten her transfer orders yet ... lol

Most of us don't have orders, unless Gunsight wants to do all that up.

Asrid is also up to date, though I may do some adjustments late tonight.

Hey folks, i'm going to be slow to post, my wife is in the hospital, again. It looks like they have figured out the whole problem and have it pinned down on a crappy gal badder. I will be taking my laptop back with me to the hospital, but I don't know if I'll get much time to use it.

Well after all the tests and what not we are home. it seems that everything they could test for was damn near at 100% perfect, so the best theory is that she torn or pulled a muscle down there... and keeps rehurting it. so nothing Life Threatening, hence why they sent her home.

A random assortment of goods without a single person in a box? I don't believe it.

Although the expected toys and books are there.

I was surprised too. but i think there are a lot of cool toys there for the whole crew, it was like the random generator knew our crew quite well.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back