• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

If a time can be put on it I'dbe able to make sure I'm around, unless you're working on it right now.

haven't heard back from shotty so far, so no we aren't doing it at them moment. As for a time, once shotty speaks up then we might have an answer for that.

do what you can. I really doubt I'll be able to keep this up long, I may have to duck out to throw-up. Really not feeling alive today.

Hope you feel better soon Tanka - also, I'd be up for some heavy drinking once I'm out of the hemo tank. lol.

Blwaaa to booze... the though eww.... damned guts... But yeah that is the idea, Yoshi is going to announce that the crew has leave and that they need to not come back until the boss lady calls them.

And thank you I'm trying to feel better

Woo! Shore leave! Oh wait... that means Goto's brother is going to be stalking Saya again. Where is Datenshi when SSaya needs her...

Nah ive got her at a recruiting office now, trying to get back into the SA...

If the saki needs a armor pilot / techie / combat arms / engineer / armorer.... Tenshi is pretty good. just saying, unless Wes asigns her somewhere else.

SageShooter said:
Misha is trying to bag Jeeves

Of course she doey, it is also a ploy how to make her get girl voice. Cause sexy lady with Alfred's voice is kinda strange.

Shotty, Jeeves has been portrayed using a Volumetric body, and Leo has volumetric projectors every where so she was able to join us on the last leave thread

Honestly, just give Misha the chance and Gunny can decide if she managed to make a convincing enough case. Plain and simple.

^_^

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…