• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

I'm pretty sure you all know this but I'm just going to say it Gunsight1 is the GM here, not me.

From now on any one who asks me GM style questions I will give them GM like advise, but it will be wrong and most likely get your character hurt or killed.

So There you go :P

*gunny seconds Tanka's motion* ... ;)

Reynolds, just switch off the reactor coolant ;) should do the trick. we can clear in time

A decision like that seems above her pay grade. That's why she messaged back for orders.

Edit : There's no kill like overkill.

How many Hemo tanks does the medical bay have??

Edit: Just checked, they only have one, which Momoka is currently in. So.... *blinks*

The specs say one, but you guys have kept saying two. I know Anzu was in one and the captain of the Mogami in another at the same time. And then Momoka was in one and Goto wrecked another.

So, maybe just editing the ship's article to say it always had two would be the best.

I think the the ship will be going into dry dock, then we will do shore leave arch then go for the base. the ship is really hurt bad... so is the crew.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back