• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

I'm going to be travelling to visit my mother, starting Friday evening by most clocks in North America. So my availability will be a bit spotty until I arrive at my destination after which it may increase over my typical levels.

I'll be there for a little over a week, then I start back home Monday morning. Again, for the travel time, I will be difficult to get a hold of until Tuesday either around my lunch or after I get home from work.

Any one who has been on a boat in the straight calls the Straight of Wanta Pucka, I have watched seasoned sailors lose it there.

Hey hey, didn't know you were on or I'd have abducted you into the JP too!

and thanks, will try n correct the link :3

I've always used AIM, although I tried both ICQ and MSN for a while. Apparently MSN was shut down when they bought Skype. I don't do any video or voice chatting, so I've never used it. I've never heard of it being used just for messaging.

I'll be out of town for a wedding this weekend, back on Sunday.

Anzu can just tag along with the rest of the armor team, for now.

Okay, well I'm back on text-only internet via phone tether and... Well, you've all posted quite a bit. Goto's been left out of a great deal of action, so in the interest of not being out-of-character I'm going to have to come up with a decent explanation for his actions during the interim.

Y'know, without saying 'Goto bumped his head and passed out for a bit.'

Post forthcoming.

glad to see your back, though Saya is furious with Goto right now hah. I can just see her now crying in a corner till he comes into the med bay again.

That entrance was crazy, LOL.

In other news, I'm on the boat back to the mainland and should be home tomorrow morning. I'll see about peaking in now and then while I'm on the road though.

Saya can be mad at Goto. It'll give her something to talk about with Daisuke, in all those lengthy messages he's sending her.

I know you dont like to wait much Gunsight but darn. You guys move too damn bloody fast for me. If you need to post me this fast then you better tell me. I come back and see 2 pages posted and battle pretty much won without even having a chance to do a thing.

This post has been edited to comply with Star Army community guidelines. (Profanity)
~~Admin Wes

RPG-D RPGfix
Back