• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

As far as I know, since Misha was cleaning out the tiny pirate ship and never came to dinner, Anzu has only ever seen her while completely covered in armor. So, she probably just assumed she was a particularly tall Neko. Hence the nickname.

I can't think of anything to post right now, I thought we were about to timeskip or something.

Also, the two interludes being misspelled is really bugging me now...

Hah! It's like a school yard confession! Now all we need is Momoka to turn up her nose at him and say something like "it's 100 years to early to consider dating me!"

That being said, I never noticed the Interlude thing till you all pointed it out. You realize now they are going to keep it just cause it upsets you, yes?

I'm kinda worried this conversation is going to take the rest of the week to play out, and we're going to ride right through my free days without getting a single post in. I don't really want to fall behind on the weekend again, when I'll likely be busier than everyone else.

Nah this conversation will be wrapping up within the next post or so. Sorry for not being able to get on to post last night.

Saya is just doing a preliminary evaluation, she isn't a psychologist and hasn't been trained, so shes just going to call it a exam after this question.

I had been considering having Anzu completely freak out over being sent a Duty Uniform with a skirt. Running through the halls, sending emergency messages to the captain, etc. I figure we've had enough excitement, though.

Who wants to go shopping? And then drinking?

There will probably also be drinking before the shopping, honestly.

Was gonna say, think you got your order of battle wrong. DRINKING, followed by DRINKING and then followed by more DRINKING, then some shopping, finished off by more DRINKING.

Its in the manual, very official.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back