• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

that's how I'm going with it. if you guys want stuff in game and can play it out convincingly enough I'll most likely give it to ya

Oh good god this is really going to happen huh...? Misha is going to hit on a elderly British sounding hot chick in a chance to try and polish her pearl...

That entire sentence sounds so wrong...

She's petrified of anything like that. Spent to much time on the Asamoya... Kessah / Datenshi scared her.

Now maybe if someone were to wine and dine, woo and tempt her...

OH DID SOMEONE MENTION DAISUKE PRETTY SURE SOMEONE DIDN'T MEAN TO BUT TOTALLY JUST MENTIONED DAISUKE CUZ THAT IS TOTES WHAT DAISUKE IS GONNA DO TWICE

I was picturing something like a chit that once they enter the home the first time the deed would pop up on a Volumetric screen asking for the chit, and then transfer the title to that person, then the condo will now its owner and allow only them to enter without permission.

but it could have very easily been a old fashion metal key.

And Gunny that image was of the FTL drive key for the Galactica from the new series.

At some point Sage, you'll have to tell me your name. I'll buy you some flowers to make up for getting my slimy paws on you?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…