• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

I've been at work, and you guys seem to have stuff going on, so I didn't bother to post. I'll have Anzu dump her stuff at her condo on Monday if I have some free time.

Well i haven't arranged the JP for the shopping trip as of yet, cause you said fir-sun you were working, so yeah put what times you are available up and we will try to work to it. :D

Yoshi took Saya and Anzu to a bar. Dakura, Dakaru and Momoka met them there. They drank, then went shopping for clothes. People started passing out, but before we stopped Anzu bought sensible things and Momoka bought a dress for her date~

Haha nice. Dakaru is just watching them in a half sober stupor while Saya is hanging drunk off his arm. Yay for fashion week.

Greetings gents,

I play the new incoming personnel for the YSS Sakishima, Yuu Magnusson, a grunt who is true blue. I look forward to RPing with all of you guys.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back