• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Why not makes about as much sense as a pokemon. Though I think The new variant needs a Wiki page and with the title of @#$%

That's kinda what I thought it was, some half passed Mishhu picture thrown up because of the nick I take in the IRC usually...

Oh, no, I'm sorry. I got confused. That is a Digimon. It's called Hrumpfulipkimon, and it digivolves into Megahrumpfulipkimon-- then further digivolving into it's virus form: Onilipkimon. Being a normal type digital monster with a virus form, it's quite sought after.

Sorry about the Goto-Momoka JP ending up so long, everybody. If anyone wanted to do stuff with Momoka or Goto before the day was over, then totally oops.

Also...

Send it off to the lab.

Oh god that's true... I fear for that when he catches up her again, though be careful, a tipsy Saya might put the moves on Anzu.

Lamb So, when is Jeeves gonna tell everyone that she knows exactly what happened?
Tanka hehe that is what i was waiting for
Lamb Or better yet, Kira, the station AI.
GunnyPhone When I get home from work lol
GunnyPhone If you guys wanna have the station ai do it feel free lol
Lamb wrings his hands together menacingly
GunnyPhone Muahaha

You don't get to deflect me. I invoke my ancient powers.

Ass monkeys!! Tomato soup is a tradition i grew up with, dipping a hot cheesy sammi into the soup... ohhhh even to this day that makes my mouth water just to think about it. it really does... now I'm contemplating it for dinners

ass monkeys? lol nice Tanka. Yea, I did the tomato soup, but now I really want grilled ham, turkey and chicken, with some siracha sauce, pressed between some grilled cheese....

Ham is a great add on, but I'm a tapatio fan, I put it into my soup that I deep the sammie into. Siracha I use form time to time but I'm not a huge fan of it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back