• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Welcome, Yoshi is the Captain like object around here,, I bet you'll run into her at some point, as for your euthusasim can you tone down a hair I just woke up. :P

Well, hello there!

I'm Lamb, and I play the funny shopkeeper that appears and has a total of seven lines in "Chapter 12: Pirates and Panties". It's probably the best character in the plot.

Welcome Acturis, I play Dakura Dakura (names so nice you say it twice) the local part time SAINT agent and full time drunk. Hope you enjoy your stay!

I dont know why, but seeing lamb made me think of "She rubs the lotion on the skin."...

Dakura is incredibly similar to another crewmember, that is going to be hard to distinguish between the two of you

well sometimes people want the D, other times its the DD its all a matter of preference and current situation.

That is a Pokemon. It is a Psychic/Grass Type named Hrumpfulipkin. At level 30, it learns Petal Dance, and at Level 34 it learns Shadow Ball; so it's quite sought after.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back