• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

why do I think the remain sober part should be a ATTN: Dakura Dakura at the bottom...

Heyo guys, so shore leave is dragging on longer than I was planning, so unless there are any serious objections I'm going to edge things ahead to Asrid and Yoshi's party tomorrow evening.

I think he means he's giving us a day to do stuff during the afternoon before he moves the game time to the evening of the current game day.

I believe the man meant that TOMORROW he'll post to move the story along, to the party later the in character evening. Gunny has problems with the commas...

But you posted that at 12:10 AM on the 10th...no, none of this adds up!

*swipes papers, pencils, calculators and charts off desk*

Okay, so post to advance things along slightly delayed due to passing out last night. Will have it up in a couple hours after I get back from running errands :P

Okay everyone, I have moved time ahead a few hours to the beginning of the party. Get thyselves there and cause trouble ;)

READS bio ' post

All I can think for Lars is "welp I'm gonna die... might as well squeeze her butt first"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back