• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Got some new art of my samurai. Really pleased with her! Thought I'd share here since she's on this plot :>

There is a new festival thread that is non-canon so our characters can just show up!

Reactions: Wes
I'm not getting alerts from you nor the thread it seems like. I'll get a post out when I'm free tomorrow/later today.

Hey Jack, I love to see you expanding your horizons! I'll try posting today and hopefully meeting up with your character!

Sorry... I am kinda lost on this one. I have been rather busy and rarely getting notifications and just can't seem to get into what my character would/should be doing. I want to continue, but at this point have like no idea on how... private message?

I will be making a post soon! By thursday at the latest, my schedules been hectic as of recently.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…