• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Oh, and I'd like to reply to Michiko, but I don't know if I'm waiting to make the next jump or just had when she arrived.

So Dak who is still in Engineering and apparently never noticed Tanka sneak in is probably going to notice a STILL being set up in the middle of his engineering bay - where the reactor is.

To be fair, Michiko was trying to bug Asrid. I was hoping to get Asrid to be like "QUIET I'MMA BUSY!" ^_^

That poking actually reminded me of both Nekovalkyria > sprite > fairy > Navi as well as "mrow *paw paw* mrow *paw paw paw*".

Michiko floats around Asrid, "Hey Listen!"

Michiko floats around Goto, "Hey Listen!"

Michiko floats around Momoka, "Hey Listen!"

Michiko floats around Yoshi, "Hey List-AHHH!" Yoshi steals her away to Cabin 1.

So Engineering is one big bay save the enclosure to the nodal fabrication bay. Everything, including the walls are transparent, so nothing can really be hidden. The reactor also sits in the middle of the bay, in plain sight. There is no "reactor room".

:?

"Whoah, let's not put people on the spot here."

Attachments

• 1371249405179.png
    1371249405179.png
    406.7 KB · Views: 21
*Runs around chanting with a big #1 glove on * SUPERBOWWWLLLL

I think I should just stop reading the wiki and just enjoy the ride. Lol.

rule one of awesomenessing... there is always a spot to hide things, even in plan sight... hence the reactor heat extractor manifold. I figure there are solid non-trasperent things in the reactor area, there has to be, unless the whole thing is see through. Personally I would find that very dull.

but if you don't like the positioning, you could have you character make a fuss over it. it would be fun rping. :)

Don't worry, as long as it doesnt say... explode and cause some critical reactor problem we should be fine.

Lol.

It's totally going to explode at some point.

Of coarse it is... Gunny is a mean and evil gm... just don't tell him I said it. but he plots and schemes on how to kill us all...

Dude stop telling them my secrets!! :p

... now that you mention it though... how does aether react to having alcohol dumped on it? *plots evil'y*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back