• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

of course you can still join in Friv. we are about to due fold and meet up with a freighter convoy. if you want to either be on one of the freighters already or catch up with us via shuttle craft we can get cha on the ship

Tanka_001 said:

*blush*

Gunsight1 said:
of course you can still join in Friv. we are about to due fold and meet up with a freighter convoy. if you want to either be on one of the freighters already or catch up with us via shuttle craft we can get cha on the ship

Oh yeah, let me know when you want me watching for rocks at de-fold.

What happens in the cabin, stays in the cabin. Besides, Yoshi's not on duty and Michiko is treating a patient.

=^.^=

So I have been trying to visualize the interior of our ship based off what I have seen of the available stock art and such.

For the Sakishima's bridge all that exists is a basic plan drawing of the space's layout.
fetch.php

While doing some scribbling tonight I sketched up a very rough idea for what I think it could look like beyond just the plan. What do you guys think?

View attachment 2375

That looks amazing, Gunny! :)

Also, Michiko is very good at helping patients. She could also be the resident "morale officer", who knows? Find out next time on Sakishima Diaries: Uncut Edition.

Great bridge artwork! I wouldn't mind putting that on the wiki article for that bridge type.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it :)

Wes; by all means, please do! I am going to do some more cleaned up and refined art for the bridge next. This sketch was to get the idea in my head down and worked out. I am going to try and do this for as much of the ships interior as I can. I think it will be nice to have as much visual reference for our little boat as possible.

Oh I'm thinking those as well! I have some scribbles for an internal arrangement on my sketchpad already that I will be dropping here soon enough. Then, I have a friend who is really good at technical schematics and computer displays I am going to see about commissioning to do us up an elevation cutaway and deck plans (if he has time).

To give you an idea, at least for the side elevation, this is one my friend did for me a couple of years ago for a Trek game I used to run http://lcarsgfx.files.wordpress.com/200 ... eans41.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back