• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Hi Friv! Welcome. I will get your character added to the manifest when I get home tonight. Go ahead and get aboard the ship. we are still docked at the station.

She isn't scary she just takes pride in baking and wants to learn about her new crew.

Also Asking your questions out loud might help :P

She did say Any questions. go ahead and ask why she is now CO of McKels Navy...

Gunsight1 said:
Hi Friv! Welcome. I will get your character added to the manifest when I get home tonight. Go ahead and get aboard the ship. we are still docked at the station.

I will!... Tomorrow. I can post tomorrow, I swear. :oops:

thanks Shotty! Friv go ahead and get to the ship and I'll have Jeeves (ships computer) waiting for you to get you to the others in the wardroom.

I couldve sworn I had subscribed to this again. Now I am late again - damn proverbial bumbling technician who dreams of greater glory!

I moved the OOC thread into the New & Featured forum too.

Um, I'm going to take a break from Asrid for the rest of the day. I was not prepared for what that would take out of me.

Coming back from my school-related hiatus, I noticed that your plotship does not yet have a small blurb on the Tenth's Fleet Page.

If you've got some character artwork or something that could make the page better in addition to the plot-blurb, please feel free to add it.

Welcome Gallant! I'll have something up for the Sakishima on the Tenth Fleet Page soon. Also artwork is in progress, though I do not have a timetable as to when I will finish it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back