• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Hey Guys,

Wes accidentally deleted my forum account and all my posts, so, I'm just going to join back in in a day or two.

Welcome back, Dakaru. I know I already apologized in the email I sent you, but, again: Sorry! It won't happen again. Thanks for your understanding.

Um... Is there like, no way to recover that what-so-ever? I mean, it looks like everyone kind of interacted with an empty chair.

Sorry, there's no way to recover those posts.

Hey guys, despite the requirement for players to post at least every 3 days, Gamerofthegame hasn't even logged in since over ten days ago and we're halfway through the month and he hasn't posted on the forum once this month. So I think he's abandoned us. Because of this, I will probably close this forum soon and move the threads to the Yamatai Star Empire forum. Let me know if you have any comments or objections.

If you'd prefer a more active GM, go to this thread and request to transfer your character to another Star Army plot. That way your character's not stuck in limbo.

Apologies,

Wes
Yamatai Faction Manager

Gamer had some computer trouble not too long ago, I am afraid it might have repeated itself. Because of that I am just going to stay here and don't do anything with my character. If he won't show up month after his last visit on the site, then I will start dealing with this.

Sounds reasonable, and there isn't an opening Asrid can fit right now anyway - at least not with out a few changes.

Okay, so were at a bit of a crossroad here for our little game. we do no what's happened to Game and we might get shut down here. I would hate to see that happen. I've been having a lot of fun with you guys! Anyways I want to know what you guys want to do. I know what I would like to do for our game. I let Wes know today that I would be willing to step in and help run the Sakishima if Gamer is no longer with us, either until, at least, he comes back or beyond.

Is this something you guys would be up for? or do you guys want to do something else? I think I'd possible we could get together and have a talk tomorrow or Thursday?

If we can keep regular and insert some direction here and there, this would be optimal under the circumstances. I like playing the only talker I have. ^_^

As for times, I have a Society General Meeting on Thursday, but I can swing tomorrow.

I will most likely be busy at any normal human hour unless you live in Europe. That said, I would love to see this plot continue-- and I'm willing to work towards those ends.

I was wondering if we were risking that large of a timezone spread.

I'm on GMT -6 due to Daylight Savings Time, -7 normally, and I work 9-5, Monday to Friday.

Alright chaps, the ship is saved! Sakishima will carry on. Got the green light from Wes this afternoon :) So lets keep this thing rolling!

Also, was an absolute blast talking with you guys on Skype last night.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back