• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC YSS Sakishima Discussion

Yeah, Goto stick. Also, every single time I've had enlisted characters whip a salute on someone, I've been corrected the same way.

Hmm, I can see the salute being acceptable in this situation, but being less appropriate than the bow. Not to mention, everyone else bowed.

If the character saluted because he's wearing his hat, then he should remove it. (Wearing cover indoors, etc.)

This wasn't always the case, and there was once a time where people would get in trouble for saluting instead of bowing when reporting. But a few years back the regulations were updated to avoid what just happened in the RP.

>Lamb confirmed for SARP geezer.

As for the posts...

I'll stop, and let everyone drink in the Dakaru for the moment.

I'm more entertained that the debate is over salutes and bows rather than the Gunner sitting on the XO's shoulder. ^_^

Me, Authority? Rank?

No, no, that's Goto with the rank. I'm just a fat southern man with a gun-fixation. I hold no actual authority on this site at the moment.

Also, is Dakaru-hei somehow inappropriate as well? I suppose I've been too far from Yamatai for too long if all these procedures have changed by now...

Also, Goto is totally cool with having tiny women on his shoulder, for whatever reason.

Alright kids! On the 20th the next plot audit is due! We won't be worrying about that until the dead line approaches cuz we just started, but for you to keep in mind;

Make your wiki profiles current and correct. Most of that shouldn't be a issue, but if you hadn't set your tasking to Sakishima, do so now. Also make sure you are all in the group. (Lam.) I don't really care about whether or not your have anonymous art in your profiles or not, so don't worry about that.

You'll also be getting a very minor survey soon-ish, but that will be post I-have-a-real-keyboard-again. Which ought to be Soon.

Also, Shotty do your order or press finish button~.

Argh. Sorry kids, some Things happened and I got drawn away for a small spell. That and being sick took away my ability to post.

That said, I've my new computer with a real keyboard again, so I ought to have a post up Soon. Like, later today, hopefully.

Apologizes for the delay. We'll also probably start pushing towards the next step because (we've/I've) been stalling here, too.

First Kokuten, now you and Kim.

I'm putting my immune system on high-alert, because SARPers are getting ill left and right. Hope you're feeling better now.

Gamerofthegame said:
Argh. Sorry kids, some Things happened and I got drawn away for a small spell. That and being sick took away my ability to post.

That said, I've my new computer with a real keyboard again, so I ought to have a post up Soon. Like, later today, hopefully.

Apologizes for the delay. We'll also probably start pushing towards the next step because (we've/I've) been stalling here, too.

Sorry to hear that Gamer. Get better soon mate. As for stalling it is really that we could not continue too much, before we get answer to the captain question. Otherwise I am sure we would post and keep the conversation going.

I tried to answer the question myself but the wiki doesn't list a CO for the ship and I even searched backlinks to Gamer's userpage and didn't find a bio that fit.

Alright, kids. Admittedly my circumstances have not let to wanting or feeling able to post some quality posts, so just to tide some concerns don't worry about the posting requirement until we're out of the prologue.

Apologizes, I'll hopefully have a post up tomorrow.

Probably just hand the bartender your KS card for a moment, or even better-- they do it all through the Station AI (which would be super-neat). Either way, let's not assume our characters just stole a bunch of tea.

I figured we ought to pay, I just wanted to find the proper way to do it with all the advancements out there.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back