• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: YSS Soyokaze (YSS Soyokaze) Moon(ie) Fever (2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop ship

Waving the bottle away, Misato crawled back up onto the bench seats she had been using a a bed. "I don't feel up to drinking." She wiped the snot from her nose and curled up under the blanket. "Terribly cold too. So besides bothering your only friend aboard, what brought you down here?" She shivered again and peeked out from under the blanket at him.

Hallway

"I love games," Chieko smiled as the two walked along, "Though I honestly have a preference for anything that gets you in physical contact with another. The tension on the field can be exhilarating; but then again, so can the things one can do to release that tension afterward."

The biologist grinned wickedly with her last statement, catching a male crew member's backside in her periphery at the same time. Of course she never needed to directly look, keeping it well low key that she was doing anything of the sort. This made it very easy for her to size up a man before he knew it, then judge what her success rates would be from the way he looked at her.

Medical

"I have tried most drinks before," Kana conceded, "I have already worked out what they can do for me and this situation feels like it requires more. Better to get it right the first time than overdose by stages."

The pink haired Neko then took one of the cups and a water and popped the pills. Well expecting the time necessary for effect; but at the same time perhaps less patient about the wait than she really wanted to be.

Isrun on the other hand, thanked Meiko with a cooler gratitude that at least demonstrated a proper attempt to be polite. Upon rising from her bow, she took the medication then collected everything together from herself and Kana.

"Is there anywhere specially you require these?" the frosty haired Neko asked, indicating the cups and glasses.

Hallway

Ume smiled wide at hearing Chieko's response, she felt like she had found someone that was going to be a good friend since she liked games. Hearing the rest of her reply Ume nodded though her mind was thinking of a different type of tension relief than Chieko was for the last part. "Contact games...like wrestling? Wrestling is fun but I lose a lot."

Her eyes caught the same male crewman as Chieko, rather than checking him out she waved to him and smiled. She had become rather social since during her training the socialization process was minimized for melee lessons, resulting in Ume looking for social contact whenever she could get it.

As they got closer to the Mess hall though something came to Ume's attention. "Sunbathing is nice too. No one gets mad at you if you don't wear underwear."

Drop Ship

Bors shrugged as Misato waved the bottle away, taking another swing himself, "Nothing really, been slow so decided to explore the ship a bit. Plus according to my schedule its about time I bug you."

Getting up off of the floor the Large nepleslian grabbed a seat across from the one armed Neko, putting his arms on his legs as he leaned over in a relaxed pose. "Say, shouldn't that have grown back by now? Or is your genetically perfect body hampered by that cold you appear to have?" He said jokingly gesturing with the bottle in his hand, "I mean you really should be in medbay instead of in a drop ship if your that sick."

Medical

"No not particularly, if you leave them there I'll handle the clean up." Meiko replied to the neko, before stretching a bit, and moving to continue her duties of cleaning up the medical lab.

Conduit

Chiasa listened to Elina's reply. "Well, you could always use the VCE to get your name out there. The cost for hardware in minimal. You can create a virtual band, and sing your own songs. Then send a link to the presentation to your agent or other agencies, as well as making it publicly available. If I am not mistaken getting exposure is key to success."

She finished attaching the module and activated it. She watched as the status indicators came on one by one and turned green. She pulled out her communicator. "Ishikawa-Juni to engineering. Cable section 3K-17 has been replaced and module 3K-22 has been replaced. Diagnostics passed."

She turned and sat to watch Elina finish her part of the task. "Of course, I am no expert in the Entertainment business."

Hallway

Chieko grinned slyly at the wrestling comment and replied, "I usually only 'lose' when I want to. That said, I like a little pick-up game of football if the company is right." She then made sure the boy's face and ID were registered to her memory for later stalking.

When the discussion turned to sunbathing however, the biologist giggled then smiled, "My mother tries not to get mad when I sunbathe; but her face does contort nicely when I come home a little darker than I left that morning. Her nose does this little wrinkly squish thing as well, sometimes. I love her though; she's the reason I have never needed to enhance this figure when upgrading."

The young Minkan sensuously ran a hand down each bump and curve - joking some, yet almost serious in her posing. She then entered the Mess with a little bit of a walk before looking around to see if anything had been left out. The head cook was almost ready to come out and give the scientist heck when Chieko suddenly spotted a scaly faced person loitering, causing her to suddenly call out "Hebi!*" like an excited child at the zoo.
* Hebi = Snake

Medical

Kana, already on her way out impatiently called back to Isrun - who nicely stacked the cups and offered a bow before following. The two science assistants then made their way around the ship a little, with the frosty haired Neko gently trying to admonish her slight senior for being so rude to the Medic before things moved over to what they should do while they waited for the meds to kick in.

The initial thought was to try and start in the Labs right away, hoping that the effects would kick in as they worked; but as confidence waned in that area, the Mess Hall ended up the next best plan. Little did they know that their team leader would be found there about to do something embarrassing.

Hallway

Repairs.... the thing that etched onto Takeyu's mind most of all, things that he'd done so many times on the Eucharis - and now on this ship as well. It came as no surprise that he was getting involved, checking out loose panels and inspecting the internal wiring for damages or splintering; he wasn't going to just sit back and have his crew do all of the grunt work.. lead by example after all. Kneeling down in front of one such panel located beneath a display which could be configured to show the ships layout, damaged systems, or even depending on the needs of an officer the location of intruders or other issues.

Except, naturally, he lacked a tool-kit - so he'd only do as much as he was capable of doing without one. "Shoi, we need to talk. We are quite vulnerable right now given our current state, we need to figure out a solution just in case those NMX return...." Takeyu said via telepathy to the Shoi, he was curious what his XO might be doing right now.

Hallway

Closed up the panel she had just finished working on, so much repairs and maintenance had still to be performed. Tama placed the tools neatly back into her toolkit before starting towards the next panel that she needed to open up and begin more maintenance. She saw someone already working on the next panel looking them over. She approached seeing he had no tool kit on him.

“Tool kit?” She simply asked Takeyu holding hers out to the man who was apparently trying to do the job without one.

Mess Hall

Kioko jumped not prepared to be yelled snake at here, but she was surprised it was in excitement "oh hello there, yesss I am a Hebi, name'sss Kioko Gargandottir" she gave a little smile and winked at the girl and stood up showing off her arms "my legsss are the the sssame, I alssso have sssome on the ressst of my body but most can't be ssshown in public my dear."

Last edited:
Mess Hall

Ume kept up with Chieko and smiled at some of her actions. "Maybe you should take her sunbathing. I'm sure she'll like it if she does it." She giggled a little and just followed her into the mess hall where she was soon met with a shout of surprise by Chieko.

She looked around at hearing that there was a snake, but then spotted Kioko and smiled. She remembered her from the ground mission so she wasn't that surprised to see her. "Hi Gargandottir-san" She waved excitedly and starts to head on over to her.

Mess Hall

Kioko grinned even more and hugged Ume "jussst the girl I was looking for, sssorry" she let go of Ume "I only know you and Meiko in the crew apart from a few othersss, so I wasss just trying to find you to sssee if you wanted to talk, but I jussst sssort of lossst all thought while I was sssitting in here thinking of where to find you." she wanted to hug Ume again, the crew had helped so much by just accepting her as part of their crew.

Hallway

Takeyu glanced at the kit that Tama had in her hands and nodded. "Thank you," he said and leaned backwards a bit, he opened up the kit to retrieve the tool he was looking for and began to work on fixing the broken and splittered wiring. "There's so much damage to the ship....." he said and then looked at Tama. "How are you handling things?" he asked her.

Conduit

Elina leaned back to let the goop set. "Yeah. That sound like a god idea," Smiled at Chiasa. "I'm finished here. Hope I didn't do to bad of a job." Even though it looked like someone had used chewed bubble gun to hold the cable in place. "I wonder if I could find time to use the ship's resources to do that." She spoke softly in a thoughtful manner. "Or get permission to."

She passed the equipment she was using to Chiasa, after making sure it was clean and no accidents could happen.

Mess Hall

Chieko only stood there as the excitement built within her as she recognized the other Minkan's difference from a race native to the sector - especially after the display. Anthros were not unknown to her; however their rather small representation in the population always made it interesting to see what elements they took on and which they abstained from. Kioko, though, was her first reptile.

Kana and Isrun were soon discussing improvements that they would like to see their team leader requisition for them once they got back into dock when they entered the Mess via a different door. Noticing first, the pink haired Neko began looking like she was about to laugh as she watched the biologist begin to shuffle her feet, towards the snake-form infantry-woman. The frosty haired scientist, on the other hand, took a moment before noticing Kana's expression and looked as well.

Isrun's ears and jaw dropped as she watched Chieko getting closer to Kioko, hands rising up as each inch was covered. The biologist then stopped with her hands just in front of the other Minkan's face, excitement radiating from her. "Can I touch your scales?" the girl asked, flexing her gloved fingers to emphasize her 'semi-academic' desire.

Isrun could only shake her head, the two science assistants still on the far side of the Mess as the looked on. "This is going to go very badly," the frosty haired Neko sent to her counterpart whom only smiled more broadly at the prospect.

Conduit

Chiasa looked at Elina's work. "Well it may not be exactly to normal specifications. But the cable will not vibrate and fray. Care to help me with another repair or do you have things to do? This one is more physical. I am going to be working on one of the air handlers. They keep the air moving and filter particulates. The one on the next level up is offline."

XO's Cabin

Nenene had spent much of the time since the battle filling out reports for SAINT, as well as aiding wherever she could with repairs. She had spend much time on the lower decks assisting engineering teams and now flopped onto her bunk, taking a deep breath. She slid her hands up onto her head, tugging at the two small horns that now resided there, frustrating. The tail also made it less comfortable to lay on her back. She was not sure how people got used to them. She knew she could just order up a new body, but right now there was a demand for hemosynth for more serious cases taking care of the wounded, her cosmetic issues would have to wait till they were safe, most likely back at port.

Code:
"Shoi, we need to talk. We are quite vulnerable right now given our current state, we need to figure out a solution just in case those NMX return...."

The Captain's voice rang out in her mind, causing Nenene to wish she could mute the channel and get a little sleep, but that was not in the cards. "Yes, sir, we are. Where do you want me to meet you?" she replied, pushing herself back to her feet and grabbing her uniform jacket, slipping it on, then putting her hat atop her head as she exited her cabin.

Drop shuttle.

Misato peered out of the blankets at Riko and thought for a moment. "I don't know... first time I've lost a limb..." She cringed at realizing that Bors had lost both hands before she had met him, she felt like an ass. "But I don't wanna go... there are others that need more help then me... " She frowned and shivered a little. "Though I know I'm exhausted and feel like crap.. So I don't even want to move..." she groaned and pulled the blanket tighter... "I may need another blanket." She frowned.

Mess Hall

Kioko smiled and let out a happy sigh and nodded to the excited girl "sssure, your the firssst perssson to actually ssshow an interessst in my reptilian half, I would be happy to let you touch my ssscalesss" she smiled and her tongue flicked out and licked the girl's gloved hand by accident "I am sssorry, I have the good old sssnake sssenssse of tasssting the air." She grinned showing her fang like teeth then looked at the others who just entered and bowed at them and went back to the girl who was interested in her snake looks "want to sssit down and talk, you are more than welcome to do whatever you want to ssstudy me, asss you the first perssson who has asssked and be kind about it."

Conduit

Elina looked thoughtful as there was an opening for her to move on to something else. But it felt good to be doing something useful. She was always stronger than most of her peers and some of the ruffians she had encountered in the past. She had skills she knew she had learnt someplace, but never used till now as she had others to do them for her. Even if she was crappy in doing simple repairs at least she felt useful and the offer made her feel wanted for a change. Not the usual dependency on others for the task at hand.

The smile escaped from her was wide and full of natural warmth. Words were not needed as she gave a simple nod to Chiasa. She wasn't afraid of physical work, none asked her to so she exercised to keep in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back