• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Zairyo's Commissions (Original Thread)

Third time's the charm right

Relevant Links:

Star Army Gallery
DeviantArt page

______ ____________________________________________

This is aimed to those of you that don't have a credit card or paypal account (or any way to pay for digital content) but wish they could get a commission from me. As some of you know I have an Xbox 360, which means nothing Microsoft does is ever free, that goes with Xbox Live and Marketplace related content. The Star Army price for commissions remains the same, $15 for the commission and an extra $5 for the card option which brings it to $20. Those $20 can be paid with:

A- 1600 Microsoft Points
B- 3 months of Xbox live Gold subscription

I currently care more about the points than the subscription 'cause I only play online with friends (friends that I communicate with through IM 'cause I can't hear $#!T through the headset so good thing I only like co-op and not multiplayer crap)

There are sites that allow some people (those living in the US, Canada and forgot where else) to do some surveys and what not and get them for free, I really don't care how you get the points, only that they work. Amazon.com also sells them directly, by e-mailing you the code.

Those of you that happen to have a myspace account and want to add me to your friendlist this is my page http://www.myspace.com/zairyo

I still hate myspace but I had to make an account so I decided to make one now before someone took my name (like what happened with my X box Live gamertag)

Speaking of Xbox Live, I haven't logged yet, I only registered on the site so it shows like I haven't play a game (although might as well since I bought the 360 thanks to GTA4 so that's the only game I have) so if you're on Xbox live and want to add my name to your friendlist add Zairyo Kusanagi. There's a player by the name of ZaiRyo, obviously that's not me.

If you add me give me a heads up here.

I need the creator of Murasaki Aoiko and Kurusu Misaki to drop me a line. Basically I need to see visual references of the body type and skin colors of your characters. I can't afford too much back and forward with the art itself that's why I ask for visual references before I sketch more often now. Especially since this monitor is darker than any LCD out there, personally I prefer how things look here but I really don't know what you see on your end.

So if you are not the creator but know him/her please let him/her know.
Thanks.

Ignore the craptacular drawing I just need confirmation on the look of the uniform for Aoiko.

I'm as fond of long skirts as I am of religious women that usually wear them. (the sarcasm works best if you know me IRL)

OK this one is for real. Made the skirt more loose as requested and sketched a gloomy expression for her face. I say sketch 'cause this was done rather small for me to work on face details.

Thanks for the comments people.

OK now for Misaki. Is this OK?

The left arm is longer than usual, I'll fix it later.

If I had to choose, I'd take the aura one, mainly because of the dark hair on the dark background. The aura keeps the outline crisp.

Attachments

• 1193432815021.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 340

Let me know if you want the hair darker. As I was putting the lights (assuming the light source was near her head) it ended up kinda light but I like it so that's why I'm asking you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…