Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Yup, these changes will only take place post-mission.

EDIT: Have PM'ed the two players concerned about these rank changes and my own tweaks as a GM after discussion with our beloved FM.

All hail Kokuten the Supreme!

Ugh...work + not being able to access the website yesterday or this morning = I'm behind on posting. RL always seems to interfere when I have to give people orders. :?

Sorry. The post will be up momentariliy.

I can only assume these are huge freight elevators that have enough room and can support the weight of several PAs. I won't be the one that killed a squad of marines via an elevator plummeting down its shaft. :?

Your assumption is correct! Though it may not bear as much weight you think considering some of the PAs you may or may not have seen.

Also, you may or may not have seen the two Renders hiding behind the weapons rack. Or the Ravagers in the ceiling. :D

Lastly, the group of four entered through the third floor roof. Recall there's the top roof and then there's a lower one. Sort of like a large block on the bottom and then a smaller one above. Will draw a pretty picture if players need clarification.

Sigma said:
Lastly, the group of four entered through the third floor roof. Recall there's the top roof and then there's a lower one. Sort of like a large block on the bottom and then a smaller one above.

Oh right... :?

I would also like to mention that NMX's PA are pretty ligthweight. RIpper weighs only 200 kilos. WHile Hostile weights two tons.... I think we will be climbing gentlemen.

I would also like to mention that Lisa made bloody wall for everyon to take cover behind and shoot from behind it just across the room from elevator.

Boredom + Saints Row the Third = Win.

Due to the fact that one of the female voices you can choose from has a Russian accent, I couldn't resist... :D

Phaedra 1

Phaedra 2

The only thing missing is her beret and her bionic eye.

Also, if no one else is going to post soon I'm going to have Phaedra get on the elevator and close the door.

Except the elevator coming up is full of NMX armour so we really need to just wait for Sigma now.

Yeah... that's not going to work out well if you're waiting on me. I've got a paper and two exams in the next couple days, then a flight that basically takes 24 hours to reach my destination. So basically, I won't be free until the 12th.

Time to get my back-up GM to work.

No, I have entrusted the job to Suzumiya Haruhi. She is the most qualified candidate I could find on such short notice. I believe the SOS Brigade will be arriving soon, have fun!!

Temporary GM is CadetNewb. Shower him with praise and love.

Huh. He beat me to the punch, but I suppose it's only fitting.

Sigma will be back with us on the 12th, however, due to a deathly illness, he may not be fully available until the 14th. Until that time, I'll be doing my best to keep the plot moving. For now, I've decided to simply have a 'narrator' speak of the situation and lay out what's happening, as well as what your characters need to do rather than control a character and have him/her give the orders. It's a little unusual, but it should allow us to keep moving smoothly until Sigma returns.

Post Scripture,

The sickness that will likely incapacitate Sigma even after his arrival back home on the 12th and further delay him reassuming control of the plot is something known as 'Jet Lag'.

I'm not sure what it is, but it must be quite serious...

CadetNewb said:
The sickness that will likely incapacitate Sigma even after his arrival back home on the 12th and further delay him reassuming control of the plot is something known as 'Jet Lag'.

I'm not sure what it is, but it must be quite serious...
Yikes. :o Here's to wishing him a time of rest and recovery!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back