Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Posts from me tomorrow.

Henry is talking to Phaedra. You might want to make a quick reply there with what she said, as well as a post of your own.

Luca said:
Henry is talking to Phaedra. You might want to make a quick reply there with what she said, as well as a post of your own.

Done.

Also my fault for not noticing this earlier, but Frownie posted for Rita in the 5.5 thread when she should be in 5.51 with the Minutemen. Any way to move that post over, Sigma? Sorry about that Frown-chan.

I have also told Frownie about the issue and to contact you Sigma, as we are not sure if she will stay in the Cavaliers for this mission or if you will move her to the MInutem thread. That said we have no lost Frown, I just think she is really bad at checking her PMs on the forums.

I will have GM posts up before Friday. After Friday, I am traveling home to Singapore and will not be contactable for the much of the weekend. Until my return, Shotjon, Luca and DJMoose will be holding the fort. Squad leaders, feel free to auto your thread along if it gets slow.

Sigma said:
I will have GM posts up before Friday. After Friday, I am traveling home to Singapore and will not be contactable for the much of the weekend. Until my return, Shotjon, Luca and DJMoose will be holding the fort. Squad leaders, feel free to auto your thread along if it gets slow.

Roger that bossman! I got your back. Have fun!

Sigma said:

Have a safe trip!

Uh, hi guys.... I'm terribly sorry that I have been away for so long without informing you all. The thing is that I was grounded and all access to my computer was cut off. One of the downsides to living with Mom and Dad... They wouldn't even let me back on to explain that I would be gone for a while, as you can plainly see... Luca has already explained to me that Sergei has been carted off for disciplinary action for what I can only assume is his bringing of a foreign AI onto an active Nepleslian military ship... (Just throwing this out there, but Sergei getting carted off could lead to an interesting story arc, or not, your call... Like I said, just throwing that out there...) Uhm... So any way that I can somehow jump back into anything will be much appreciated... I'll even make a new character if need be... (Although I would much rather not considering how awesome I think Sergei is... But I would much rather roleplay with a new character than not roleplay at all.) Oh, one piece of good news though is that I do believe my writing skills have improved some since I last logged on.... So that's a thing...

Wolfman26 said:
Uh, hi guys.... I'm terribly sorry that I have been away for so long without informing you all. The thing is that I was grounded and all access to my computer was cut off. One of the downsides to living with Mom and Dad... They wouldn't even let me back on to explain that I would be gone for a while, as you can plainly see... Luca has already explained to me that Sergei has been carted off for disciplinary action for what I can only assume is his bringing of a foreign AI onto an active Nepleslian military ship... (Just throwing this out there, but Sergei getting carted off could lead to an interesting story arc, or not, your call... Like I said, just throwing that out there...) Uhm... So any way that I can somehow jump back into anything will be much appreciated... I'll even make a new character if need be... (Although I would much rather not considering how awesome I think Sergei is... But I would much rather roleplay with a new character than not roleplay at all.) Oh, one piece of good news though is that I do believe my writing skills have improved some since I last logged on.... So that's a thing...

Welcome back mate. So yeah, I am not sure if we can throw you back in the mission, but that is for Sigma to decide and he should be making his GM routine tonight. If he thinks you cannot join other I would have no trouble cooking an aside RP for your character.

Er, Voren50, I don't believe there's been a massive explosion on the 3rd Marines side just yet.

Usually when there is, we're responsible for it.

Hey everyone. I just got home from my rather long LOA. Is the Playing Second Fiddle thread still going? Or should I stand fast for now?

If you want to post in Playing Seconds FIddle feel free to, I do not mind reviving it at all. As far as joining the rest of the teams I think you need to wait for Sigma Fenix.

Oh and please if you can, if you ever be gone for such a long time like this, please tell us!

Sounds good, Shot. I'll post in there. As to my LOA. I let Sigma know that I was going to be gone. I'll be sure to post in here when I take another leave. Though I don't think that will be anytime soon. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back