Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Okay Fenix, I talked it out with all the important people. You can go and post in Minutemen 5.51 thread, just say you disembark the dropship with others. Your character was there all this time, just was not mentioned. As for what the mission is, go and read 5.4 thread! Please also read whole 5.51!

Okay cool Fenix, please also edit in a note about your loadout. What weapon you have and what missiles are loaded in you Aggy, thanks!

Hey everybody. I will be going to visit some relatives for a week and will be away from home. I will have access to a computer. However it will not be my own, so posting will depend when I can get on. I will try to post when I need to so things don't grind to a halt.

To celebrate Lewis Pasco Day, also known as National Gun Day, all Player Characters and major NPCs will be receiving a celebratory Zen Arms Pistol, a brown leather holster, extra magazine and a box of 60 rounds.

For any other of the gun's wonderful attachments, please buy them from Soresu and Zen Arms. Please edit these into your character's inventory.

So in the future I should random-walk my drone through cover to draw off anyone that caught it? No trying to be peevish, just want to know what angle I should take in the future to be more effective.

Happy new year to everyone!

I'll try to post for Stan tomorrow or the day after at the latest - I apologise for not keeping on top of things.

EDIT: Sorry for the late reply. I also retconned my previous post and moved the part about Phaedra firing the stun grenade to my recent post.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back