• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Are we just autoing again? I've been holding off on another post waiting for Trowa/Kyoka posts.

Sorry, I was on vacation last week. That, and I got confused and forgot to ask things to clarify. What exactly is going on, now?

The main group of the Away team are now inside the Genus.

While those at the shuttle are dealing with a different situation.

Nashoba said:
Depends on the kind of extinguisher material.

Yeah, This is why I specified the extinguisher as being for Class D Fires or Electrical Fires. Ironically in the original I explained that more <_<.

Incidently, did Kim-san close the shuttle doors or not?
I was going to start fumigation if she did, or curse if she didn't ^_^;;

Either way you guys will probably see option three... the slightly crazy one... >->ll

Also, my character currently suspects the beetles are cause behind the zombie state that they Genius-team saw... so I might post something to that effect.

Kim did not close the shuttle door because if she did you couldn't start your fumigation.

So you can activate what you want and close the door. And to my knowledge no one from the crew who went to Genus said anything about zombies.

Two questions! One, which deck is the Away Team on, and two, are they on the port or starboard side of the ship?

Deck 6 Port side, medbay is on deck 3 forward

Technically the woman, Kim was in the Medbay, status unknown.. :twisted:

So, to "send" messages to other team and the Aeon crew itself, I

Code:
write it in code like this, though with proper addressing. Am I correct? Also, to 'send' files, I write it something like
Attatched "File.exe"

or something like that?

Dusky, please, please please run your posts through a word editor with spellcheck before posting. Or at least give them your own twice-over so you can avoid the numerous mistakes made in the post above.

You switch between past- and present-tense frequently. You misspell multiple words. Many of your sentences are grammatically incorrect.

Dude, it shouldn't pain me to read your posts. I'm not trying to be mean, but your posts need to look like there was some effort behind them.

Edit: Even if English isn't your native language. Posts shouldn't look that bad, simply because you can buy or download multiple programs for free that can fix these things.

o_o .... Actually I already mentioned on IRC that this was the rough draft and I had not had a chance to spell/grammar check it. Didn't I mention that I was going to look over it today and later tonight?

While you're checking your post you may want to change:

phacon said:
Kame *cursed* herself pulled up her rifle and quickly dashed after the south most one, that went back the direction they game.
Between Brian describing the Yamataians fleeing as:

Nashoba said:
One moving to her left, and another to the right. The last life sign was moving the fastest and was moving away from her.
and my description of Eun-Kyung's pursuit as:

Sean_ODuibher said:
Eun-Kyung broke into a sprint, chasing after the Yamataian directly ahead of her while powering up her plasma engines.
I thought it was clear that Eun-Kyung had chased down the one that, having broken directly away, could be described ahead and moving south.

edit: Another thing you might want to change is that Eun-Kyung has radioed Kame twice now, not once.

I'm pointing it out here, Dusky. I don't pay attention to the IRC as much as I used to, and it changes nothing.

Hey folks, I going to be staying here with you from now on. Yoroshiku. (We are in Yamatai after all : P )

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…