• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Posted, ummm Nashoba what does it mean for Asine to be LOA?

Does that mean he is no longer on the battlefield? Should I take out what I wrote?

Also Sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes. I think one of my new lines sounds off but I am not sure which one. <_<:

LOA means that I will control that character for the time being.

Right, I'll wait for Arkase one more day for them to post before I make mine, if that's alright by you, Nash.

That's fine, I'll be updating the results today

Actually here is the details of the park.

Kyoten Park

I will make a post to start the exploration.

Sweet - thanks, Nashoba.

Here's a weird coincidence, I'm dragging Saki on a pseudo date here, my Nep character is a "date" for another character in our undercover op, and I've got a date on friday.

Hurry up and kill the bad guys! I still haven't blown anything up

Just wondering two things.

ShotJon, when do you want to have the conversation with Arai-hei and Tanaka-hei? I am free pretty much all week so I can make a post whenever you are ready? If I remember correctly your character wanted to talk to mine.

Nashoba, Am I going to get an interview soon or is there something that I am missing? I get the feeling that I am forgetting something but I am not sure if that is the case.

Dude my bad, I will PM you with a link to the interview room later this morning. That's what happens when I have to conduct six interviews between two plots. Sorry.

No need to apologize. I can understand how busy it gets around here. I have been in other RPs where one scenario lasted a few months because people had to deal with real life and such.

Yoshiro Tanaka said:
No need to apologize. I can understand how busy it gets around here. I have been in other RPs where one scenario lasted a few months because people had to deal with real life and such.
yeah I been really busy preparing for final exams right now and I have like 5 - 10 different assignments due to finish by the end of this week. <-<;

With luck, though I think I get a post out by today ;3.

Kame dodged with Kyoka and cursed as she saw that Arkase got hit. Dammit… that must have been my fault. I should have been closer to protect him. After all, I said I would help cover them. I must be getting sloppy with providing cover. Eventually, she increased the distance horizontally between the two of them. She pulled out her sniper rifle and began firing shots at the little dishes and glowing portions of the enemy turrets.

Hey guys, I posted here is what I orginally had. However, when I read the message Arkase since I suspected that he meant for Kyoka to lead the group and do the explosives. If I was wrong or Kyoka wants me to do the explosives message me back

Moogle = Confused.

Nash, is the explosion from your post from the explosives Kyoka were supposed to/have already set? because now I'm not sure what's going on.

Nope, what I posted was the results of the team assaulting the turrets on the sides of the entrance chamber.

At this point your character is by the door with the explosives.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…