Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Current IC Month: 9月 YE 42 (through December 31, 2020)

OOC AEON II Discussion

Yoshiro Tanaka

All right I am going to start the briefing and get ready for the mission ahead, getting kind of bored out here irl so I need to do something RPG-wise.😁 I will post asap.

Yoshiro Tanaka

All right I am going to start the briefing and get ready for the mission ahead, getting kind of bored out here irl so I need to do something RPG-wise. 😁I will post asap

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
FM of the Poku (HSC)
Convention Veteran
Posts going up. Been a crazy week with James, and yesterday we had to go attend a remembrance of a Dear Lady.

Cowboy

Hey Nash, I'm slightly confused by your last post. On the wiki page, it says Auda Chiba is female. But in your last post you used all male pronouns. I wasn't exactly sure which way to treat it, hence the shorter post.

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
FM of the Poku (HSC)
Convention Veteran
My bad, I will correct the error in my post. I crossed characters, Chiba is a female.

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
FM of the Poku (HSC)
Convention Veteran
Couldn't change the post, but I am posting right now.