• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC AEON II Discussion

All right I am going to start the briefing and get ready for the mission ahead, getting kind of bored out here irl so I need to do something RPG-wise.😁 I will post asap.

Posts going up. Been a crazy week with James, and yesterday we had to go attend a remembrance of a Dear Lady.

Hey Nash, I'm slightly confused by your last post. On the wiki page, it says Auda Chiba is female. But in your last post you used all male pronouns. I wasn't exactly sure which way to treat it, hence the shorter post.

I made a Gender mistake with Chiba. Got her confused with a different character, so it confused cowboy.

Hey Nash, clarifying question. I had been reading up on the Aeon II's ships and vehicles and I thought I saw somewhere that she carries some fighter craft but when I go to the wiki page all I'm seeing are a couple of shuttles. Did I miss read somewhere that the Aeon II sports fighter craft or are they just 3 different shuttles?

One moment. when the Aeon was outfited, I had not completed the Super Kawarime. They will be available in a few minutes.

Do you need me to make a logistics post dropping them off? :)

This week has really sucked. Including today. My mother called to let me know she has tested positive for COVID. She is currently Asymptomatic. Its not enough that she is fighting multiple cancers, she has deal with this crap.

New thread to be posted tomorrow.

That's awful Nash. I'll be praying for you and your mother. You take the time you need man. Don't worry about us here.

Hey Nash, is the Aeon II planning on joining the final fight? I realize we just started this but was just curious. I seems like we could jump into that fight at anytime if we wanted.

I'll think on it. It would the Seventh Squadron, which includes the other ships that fly with the Aeon II. With the war going final. I may leave our current thread active and set up a new thread for fight.

My friends, how are you guys doing? I haven't heard much from you in a while. Everything ok? I hate that the Aeon II has become so inactive lately. I'll see if I can't scare up some new players.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back