• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC AEON II Discussion

To all our active player..... Tanaka. If you could fill out the plot review survey I sent you that would be awesome. To anyone looking for a great plot to join, this is a great one with lots of openings. This was the first plot I joined over 10 years ago and it's still going.

Sorry that it took so long for me to post. Vertigo will do that to you, you know. :/ I will try as best as I can to post but my health comes first.

Not a problem man. I've felt a little stuck with Nash not being able to get on as often but I'll have something up soon.

Hey Aeon players, I have sad news. Tonight Nashoba's wife passed away in the hospital. She had been going through some medical issues (I don't have the details) recently.

Nashoba's been interviewing trying to find a decent job lately and could probably use some financial support especially right now. If anyone wants to donate to help him cover funeral and medical expenses, I've set up a fundraiser here.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Nash has been such a great guy and I know every person who has ever been a part of the Aeon plot sends their condolences.

Thanks Wes for letting us know what's going on with our friend. I also encourage people to give, even a little bit I'm sure would mean a lot to Nash who has given so much of his time to us over the years. You are in our prayers Nashoba.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Nash has been such a great guy and I know every person who has ever been a part of the Aeon plot sends their condolences.

Thanks Wes for letting us know what's going on with our friend. I also encourage people to give, even a little bit I'm sure would mean a lot to Nash who has given so much of his time to us over the years. You are in our prayers Nashoba.
Yes that I do. He has been a great role player and even better friend. My condolences to him and his family.

I am back.

Although this Friday, 6/3 I will not be online. It is Kim's and my Anniversary. Something we often celebrated at ConCarolinas. Needless to say a rough day.

It's good to see you, Nash!

Bad enough to lose our roommate, and then I had to make the decision to take her off life support.

Post up. The next few days will be a bit hectic since we are leaving the apartment and settling into our new habitat.

Okay, here is an update. I have been hired by Walmart. I will be doing stocking at night. Which should not be too difficult, and it limits the amount of customer interaction.

Overall it should be good for a while. Getting paid $14 an hour.

My first real night is 10 PM Monday.

Congratulations on getting a job. I assume that it wasn't the ideal job (no offense) but I would kill for the job you have. To be honest, I would kill for any job, just to get me out of the house.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back